✧5✧

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

"You know it's not personal right, we're just doing our job"

"Your job?"

"Yeah, y'all didn't pay the debt"

"So you've just decided to kidnap me until then?"

"Look, it's not that bad. It's not like I'm asking for any more than what they owe and it's not like it's for a long period of time either"

"So when do I get to leave?"

"That's all depends on your family and how quickly they come up with the money. We wanna live too"

"How much do we owe you?"

"Your parents has been seeking our help since your brother was born in a concerning state. To make it short, they owe us 1,200,000 dollars.

"One what again???"

Y/N's soul left her body, throughout these years her parents has been dealing with these people for money to keep her brother alive and the way he just said it so casually and shrugs like money falls from the sky like rain.

And she thought they payed everything using their blood sweat and tears from their decent job.

How could they keep this such secret from her?

"Let's see here, so they owe 700,000 dollars alright, well that's nothing. I've seen people owing me millions of dollars for their loans"

"They have to repay double of that amount, 700,000 loan would have a 700,000 interests. That's 1,200,000! plus the original amount would have to be paid back in two years. The deadline will be shorter if they pay the interests sooner for this amount."

The young lady was blank, she couldn't process everything he said and math has always drives her crazy. Her wide eyes gazed up at what his subordinates refer to him as the head motherfucker in charge, the Boss.

"I'm Benjamin by the way. On my right is Harris and this is Rayzal"

The two men gives a small nod towards the girl, her expression shifted from stoic to pissed.

"I have a brother named Asher-"

"We know, he's sick"

Benjamin took four files and pushed towards her so she can read the contents inside

"In the world of loan, we must know EVERYTHING about our clients and the reason we kidnapped you is because we need a good hostage to threaten your family so yeah"

Y/N swore she saw his men, Rayzal and Harris glared at the white haired shark leader from behind and she took a deep sigh before speaking

"Logical, but it's my brother who needed the money. We did it for him"

"How is your family doing? Are they still working?"

"Yeah but-"

"You know they did pay us back half of the interest everytime they got the chance but sweetheart, they stopped paying after 7 months. What happened?"