✧38✧

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

The older brunette blinks her eyes open as she wakes up first, her eyes adjusted to the dim light and she yawned softly.

She groggily sits up and realizes she's still holding her younger brother in her arms, her mind slowly processing where she is and how she got here, gently pats his hair, feeling like this moment is just what they both needed.

After spending a minute or two cuddling with Asher, Y/N carefully gets up so as to not disturb him as he sleeps.

She picks up her phone from the nightstand and checks if there are any notifications, finding one from Rayzal.

"Meet me in our room once you wake up"

Y/N felt the heat rushing up to her cheeks as she reread the same text, It seemed like he had walked in on her sleeping with her brother and had sent this text immediately after.

He could've joined them, but she didn't mind. She giggled quietly, couldn't help but find it rather attractive from the Alpha as she imagined his husky, deep and alluring voice yet feeling a bit embarrassed and a little guilty for her lack of discretion but also a bit relieved that they'd avoided a potentially awkward encounter.

Y/N glanced back to see her brother breathing softly and cheeks stained with dry tears, the guilty weighting her to take this time to go and see her boyfriend since the time with her brother was so precious and rare, but she also didn't want to let this chance with the dark haired man go by.

She sighed and continued onwards, carrying the burden of guilt and making her way to the end of the hallway that lead to her and Rayzal's shared room.

The moment she twisted the golden doorknob open, the room was quiet and dark with the blinds closed, a calm atmosphere as she stepped in.

Suddenly she jumps slightly as the door behind her slams shut, the sound so loud and abrupt that it almost rips her heart out of her chest. She whirls around quickly and was met with nothing but darkness as if the light from the hallway wasn't there at the first place.

The pitch black void engulfed the anxious brunette, her throat dries and heart pounding loudly in her chest almost ringing her ears.

Before she could open her mouth she's been pushed as her back hit the door, feeling a pair of hands pinning her shoulders against the hard wood as she then hears a slamming sound at the sides of her head. The firm sensation that gripping her shoulders were no more.

"WHO ARE YOU?! LET ME GO!!"

Y/N yells out in fright, a jolt of shivers running through her body as her anxiety and fear spikes. Her heart pounds in her chest as she tries to push the stranger away with all her might, but she simply can't escape their strong grip. It's too dark to identify the person.

"Why don't you just relax?"

A familiar male voice fills the dark atmosphere, his hot breath brushing her face and causing her cheeks to instantly blush.

Her breath hitches as she realizes who it is in just a split second, her heartbeat speeds up and a strange sense of relief washes over her.

"It's just a prank"

Y/N stares into the glowing pair of golden orbs who bores back at her in the dark and her heart skips a beat when she realizes that the person trapping her is none other than her boyfriend, Rayzal.

"We got every time in the world, I want to show you something interesting"

Rayzal whispers softly, teasing her with his seductive tone and his breath hot against her ear as he whispers before giving a kitten lick on her earring and a bite on the skin.