✧11✧

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

Benjamin threw his head to the side and shuts his eyes tightly for a few minutes before slowly opening them, lowering his head to see the blondie is not there  kneeling below him with the nastiest look and having his cock placed over the man's face

"What the fuck was that?"

The latter asked himself, continuing to look around the bathroom for any of trace of someone sneaking in but none.

He sighed deeply as he looked down and saw that he is still as hard as a rock.

Either way, he was left feeling confused and embarrassed, Benjamin had many conflicting emotions he always had trouble dealing with them all but hid them all from everyone with humour and being the clown of the group that they sure sick off.

But for now, he just stayed in the shower for some more time to fap himself until he's ready to face the world.

"Why that Beta... It supposed to be Rayzal- ngh!"

His eyes fluttered upwards as his body jolted once he felt electricity of pleasure washed over his entire being and speeding up his hand around the wet enormous cock that's mixed with water and precum.

The aroused latter choked on his moans and doesn't care anymore if the whole penthouse heard him.

Sticking his tongue out, eyes rolled back, back arched as his legs about to give up on him from standing for too long and slurs of sinful noises keep leaving his lips shamelessly.

The other hand that had been placed against ceramic wall behind him is now moved to his nipple, Benjamin huffed out a whimper as his fingertips grazed over the squishy pink buds and just rubbed himself there as his tip of his erection twitched.

"What am I doing...? I'm a Enigma.. the rarest... and..hngh..the highest rank in the pa- haa..! AH!"

Benjamin release a shot of cum towards the ceramic walls Infront of him as he had reached his climax, drawing white on the dark bars of the wall.

His expression changed to one pure bliss, hearty ruby eyes rolled back, tongue sticking out as he grinned wide and face flushed madly red.

Panting heavily as he stared at the mess he made and pressed his back against the wall behind him and slid down as the plush of his butt made contact with the cold tiles of the bathroom.

Rain shower kept poured over him whilst he just sat there, exhausted and satisfied as fuck.

"Hah...I fucking hate you both... No.. three of you..."

Still grinning ear to ear like a maniac and high from the self pleasure, he lowered his gaze to look at his cock still leaking and the semen run down along the lines of the veins and to his balls.

For a moment, he was hit by a wave of guilt and regret. He wondered if Hariss did that on purpose or it was just his hallucination that the blondie appeared in his bathroom out of no where.

But the man decided to calm down, giving himself a few slow strokes before getting up and take a actual bath. Washing from head to toe while trying to figure out his next step

✯☆✯☆✯☆✯☆✯☆✯☆✯☆✯☆✯☆✯☆