✧37✧

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

Y/N laughed as she playfully pulled the hood over her brother's head, teasing his height while both of them giggling as they wait in front of the elevator.

“So are we really gonna stay here forever? What about our old home?”

Asher asked his sister in a light hearted but mildly concerned tone. He was genuinely curious about where they'd call home from now on and while he was willing to follow her anywhere, he still had memories tied to their old house and didn't want to let go of them just yet.

Y/N laughed once more as she pulled the hood fully over her brother's head, causing him to flinch and pout a little. But the sweet laughter emitted from his sister made him forgive her and the sibling duo began to play around, forgetting their worries at least momentarily as they waited for the elevator.

Asher looked up at his sister, his curiosity slowly shifting to concern as she just shrugged with a relaxed grin.

He didn’t really like the uncertainty and lack of clear plan, especially with a massive change in living situations.

“Our house is still ours, you know? Mom and dad worked hard for it and we also get to live here as well.”

Y/N explained, trying to reassure her brother that there was nothing to worry about. Her tone was calm and caring, giving him a gentle nudge on the arm as she spoke, her bright smile showing her devotion to keeping his spirit up.

Y/N and her brother Asher spent their time in the penthouse casually catching up with each other and reminiscing about the events that had led them here.

They were happy to be together in spite of everything that had happened. They also joined in with the rest of the people inhabiting the place, engaging in various games and silly antics that left everyone laughing and having a good time.

"Hey Y/N.."

"What?"

"I don't like your boyfriend"

"Why not?"

The brunette girl hugged the pillow tightly to her chest as she stared up at the ceiling. Both siblings were finally reunited after having been separated for months, and it felt like a moment that was worth celebrating.

Their bodies lay close next to eachother on the same bed, providing comfort and warmth. It was a simple moment of joy and peace, a much needed moment of tenderness amidst all the chaos of their lives.

"Not trying to sound like a bitch or anythi-"

"Asher."

"Well, I just want to spend more time with you. It's so boring without you at home"

"I did send texts and call you guys whenever I got the chance no?"

"That's not enough..."

"Aww, if only you know how much of a cutie you're being"

The female brunette giggled, her tone teasing and playful. She flipped over and playfully leaned in to place a quick kiss on  his forehead, making him blush furiously.

"I take my words back"

he teased back, his tone full of fake indignation and crossed his arms with a pouting expression then shifted his gaze elsewhere.

"Lil bro, noooo!"

She replied with a gasp, jokingly hitting him lightly with the pillow.
The two siblings continued their cute and playful interaction, their bond and adoration for each other more than palpable.