✧20✧

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

The hallway of the middle school was bustling with activity as students rushed from one class to another.

A sea of teenage bodies moved through the crowded space, creating a swirling mass of color, sound and motion. The air was thick with excited chatter and anticipation as students greeted their friends, met new ones and caught up on the latest gossip.

The sound of lockers opening and closing could be heard as students made their way to and from class, carrying books and other supplies for their next classes.

It was a whirlwind of activity, an energetic space where students were free to be themselves and quiet is not an option.

Asher groaned as he slammed his locker shut after grabbing a textbook and squeezed himself through the crowd of rowdy sweaty teens.

Next period: Science

"Hey loser!"

A group of guys approached the 8th grader, he rolled his eyes and quicken his pace, trying his best to not make eye-contact with anyone and get away from his seniors.

“Hey we're calling ya!”

one of the guys sneered, shoving Asher against one of the lockers roughly while his friends chuckled behind him.

"What's wrong Ashy baby? You look like your heart boutta burst outta ya chest"

"His little heart might stop working any minutes now"

"Come on, it's just funny watching you like that. Can't take a little teasing?" 

"Like seriously, what's the point of living when all you do is be a burden to everyone?"

"I'm telling ya if I were you, I would've killed myself instead of breathing in this cruel world with such sickness."

The tall guys stood around poor young brunette, cornering, taunting and jeering at him in the crowded hallway yet nobody seem to care as they just passes by while giving a few glances and continue with their day.

Something that happens everyday in the world of education even the teachers got stressed enough to think about anything other than their salary. Sigh...

A bell ringed signalling for the students to clear the hallway and move to their class to start another lesson before break but no, not yet. Not before a unnecessary action from the rebellious teens.

"Fuck biology"

"But we fuck weed"

"Stay back after school Ashy, we probably could help ya get rid of your little heart problem what they call...?"

"CHD"

"Whatever the fuck that is, you better not run outta school gates"

A punch was landed on the boy's cheek and was shoved harshly to the other guy and got his arms held back as his textbook got snatched by the other latter.