✧26✧

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

The once bustling shopping mall now lies silent and eerie in the aftermath of the events that took place.

Each floors was in complete shambles. Broken glass and damaged shop windows littered the floor, mixed with the remains of merchandise scattered about.

The bodies of the innocent people along with the fallen hitmen were scattered around, nothing but red stained the once clean pavement.

The air was thick with the smell of gunpowder and blood, and the walls are riddled with bullet holes, the once-brightly lit interior of the mall now shrouded in darkness. There is a distinct scent of death and violence that hangs in the air, and the smell is palpable and disturbing.

"W..who are you..."

The azure eyed man unveiled his hood and removed the beanie underneath, revealing a icy blue locks that flowed freely. He lowered his mask, revealing an alluring youth.

However, there was a hint of softness and sensitivity in the eyes as he looked around the mall at the destruction that had occurred.

There was a definite sense of composure and power that came with the sniper, as if he had witness it all and yet was unafraid.

Asher's eyes widened in complete surprise as he realised that the man he had looked up to like one of a video game characters was actually the same man that always healed him at school.

A wave of awe and fascination washed over him at this huge revelation, a friend that he thought was gentle and benevolent was actually a skilled marksman with uncanny agility and a passion for justice.

"Noah..."

Asher mumbled under his breath, not quite believing what he'd recognised. He couldn't quite reconcile the sweet, mild mannered nurse with the swift, ruthless sniper.

"The cane, hand it over"

Upon the order from the icy haired man, Edgar immediately hid it behind him, not wanting anyone to lay a finger on the cane that held immense power of the goddess. He can't let that happen.

"Cane?? This is my cane! You want money? We can talk about that. I need this to stand"

He yelled angrily with a hint of nervousness in his tone, Benjamin scoffed at the old man from his hiding spot as he watched their interaction like a show.

"I don't know who you are but you've earned my respect on the way you made that spawn of satan scared shitless"

"There's no way he's human, did you see the way he fall? With no any support while doing that crazy stuff in the air?!"

"Shut the fuck up you bitchy blonde or we'll get caught"

"I think it's just us here"

"That's Noah"

The four men turned their heads in startled unison, their shocked expressions turning into ones of confusion as the young brunette at the back spoke the man's name.

They exchanged a look of shock and confusion as they wondered what the young boy knew about the sniper's identity.

"Noah?? Never heard about that one before"

"He's actually a nurse from my school"

"PARDON?!"

A sudden yell from the Enigma caused the two male to turn their heads to the  sound from the distance.