✧15✧

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

After the dinner, everyone disbanded and went to their rooms for bedtime. Y/N  who had been dating Rayzal for some time, followed him to his room, ready to spend the night together.

It was their little routine, and they were both quite comfortable together. Rayzal closed the door behind him and locked it with one hand while the other pulling her waist for a cute peck

They settled into bed, their bodies wrapped around each other as the night slowly drew on, wolf ears and tails of the Alpha exposes freely in a tiny noise of poof.

Y/N's mind drifted as she looked up at the ceiling, thinking about all the things that had happened over this past few months

Her hand gently running through his dark locks, scratching lightly at the back of his ear as he purred under her touch

"Rayzal"

"Yes?"

"Is it me, or Benjamin keep stealing glances at Hariss on the dinner earlier?"

"I did notice that"

Rayzal affirmed. He was pretty good at figuring out when people were up to something and Benjamin was acting mighty suspicious with the way he'd been looking at Hariss.

"Maybe he has a thing for that gorgeous eyes of Hariss?"

Rayzal teased, trying to lighten the mood and Y/N giggled as she thought the same, she turned over and brought her plushie hugging it. His eyes is unique and so are the other two guys.

"Probably about right, he is such a cutie"

The brunette let out a yelp as the darker one snatched the penguin plushie away from her and pinned her down.

His grip was firm and there was no way for her to escape him. She looked up at him, her eyes filling with fear and shock as she watched his expression darken.

"Rayzal…?"

She exclaimed, Her words were cut short as his hands tightened their hold and his expression turned to one of lust and desire.

Y/N felt her heart race as she looked up at him, her body trembling with fear yet needy.

"Say that again"

"I'm just kidding, you're cute too"

"Again"

The sulking man lowered his head and buried his face into the crook of her neck, licking and sucking the skin there as he waited

"Y.. you're cute..."

"Louder"

"YOU ARE SO FUCKING CUTE! FUCKING FLUFFY! FUCKING PRETTY! FUCK!!!"

Y/N shouted her heart out in his ear while bring trapped underneath him, a small smile playing on her lips at his silence.

She let Rayzal squeeze her against his chest, the gentle giant's embrace both soothing and arousing in equal measure, despite her annoyance at his jealousy.