The camera zooms down to the planets surface where hundreds of thousands of symbiote prowled the land feasting and slaughtering any prey they find. A castle is seen in the distance and zooms into it focusing on a figure sitting on a throne covered by the shadows.

Eddie: So how were you guys born?

Venom: Not born Eddie.....created. created by one being and one being alone. The lord of abyss the destroyer of worlds and our races rightful ruler-

 The lord of abyss the destroyer of worlds and our races rightful ruler-

KNULL.....THE KING IN BLACK.

A group of symbiotes kneel infront of knull in a gesture of undying loyalty.

Venom: He is our ruler and our creator. All symbiotes kneel and pray to him as a klyntar god. His power exceeded all no of us dare to challenge him.

Y/N: He's that strong?

Venom: Y/N he can bring worlds to extinction hell he can wipe them off the map completely!

The scene changes to another planet and the king in black is facing down against an army of alien warriors.

Venom: I've seen with my own eyes what he can do and I'll tell you this. The things he can do and the power that he has-

The warriors charge at the king and his symbiote followers behind him. He raises his sword and a red beam of energy charges at the tip and then unleashes a large red beam of energy which engulfs the entire attacking army disintegrating them. The symbiote all cheer while within the crowd venom looks on with a mix of shock and horror.

Venom: it would give Lucifer wet dreams and make overlords weep.

The scene cuts to outside a Colosseum where Carnage venom scream and agony were walking towards the building.

Venom: But to even fight alongside our ruler let alone join his ranks you had to prove yourself. And in klyntar law there was noooo better way of proving your mettle then a one on one fight to the death.

Venom scream and agony grinned and carnage licked his lips as they walked into the coliseum. The cages inside the building were filled with some of the most dangerous creatures captured by knull during his many crusades.

Eddie: So to show you weren't weak you fought in a arena gladiator style?

Venom: Yep that arena was our proving ground.

The king in black sat on his throne and watched below as venom fought toe to toe against a large snake. The roars of the spectating symbiotes was ear piercing and it only continued to grow louder.

Venom: Weakness was not tolerated by our king. If you could not protect yourself in one simple fight then you were of no use to him. Only the strongest preserved it was title that we fought for with our lives.