"don't worry, doll. i assure you it won't bite." the dark haired male says with a chuckle as he stares down the doll's anxious face.

V slowly took a hold of the other's massive cock, tip red with a few beads of pre cum. his slender fingers wrapping around the thick girth and started pumping him slowly.

he leaned in forward, eyes momentarily gazing up at the other's dark orbs who gazed back at him in amusement as he started to give kitten licks before taking him in his mouth.

he calmed his breathing as he engulfed the member inch by inch. not only was the other thick but he was also rather blessed in length making the doll worry if he could even accommodate him fully.

the dark haired male's eyes flutter as he felt the warmth slowly wrapping around his member. his hands latching on the doll's soft locks.

"fuck, baby" he croaks out as he pushed himself into the other's mouth making the doll let out a choked sound.

the doll holds onto his thighs having already half of the member settled in his mouth as he slowly tried to take more of the massive flesh. his mind still in doubt if he can get the whole thing in with his unbelievable length.

a whimper emits from the doll as he felt something hit at the back of his throat,
the masked man emitting a grunt as a wave of pleasure ran to him.

jungkook looks down seeing the pretty doll's mouth all stuffed, only a few inches of his member remaining outside.

"you feel so good around me, doll" he breathes out, the doll moaning out with the compliment.

V took a deep breath before he started bopping his head. his saliva coating up the thick length. his tongue swirls, head rocking back and forth as he makes sure to take as much as he can with every movement.

"mmmhh" the masked man moans. his eyes closing, head tilting backwards.

V continued his actions loving the reaction he was getting from the guest. the soft pants and moans encouraging him to keep up whatever he was doing.

"let me fuck you, doll" the dark haired male grunts and before the brunette could react, he felt the other grabbed a fistful of his hair and his hips rashly thrusting forward.

"ah.. mmhhh" the doll moans, his eyes watering from the sudden action.

jungkook snapped his hips back and forth, his cock hitting the back of the doll's throat with each thrust. he bites his lower lip as he fucks into the other's mouth, his hips snapping finding a rhythm.

"mmmh" he moans, head tilting back as his eyes flutters, body in full rapture as he starts to pick up his pace, the doll's mouth meeting his every thrusts.

the doll's hands tightly gripped on the masked man's thighs for support. moans occasionally emitting from his throat sending surge of pleasure to the other.

jungkook started to thrust harshly, a series of curse words emitting from his lips as he feels himself getting close. the doll giving out a choked moan and a bit of saliva drooling from the corner of his mouth.

"fuck" he grunts as he looks down seeing the doll's teary eyes looking up at him and his member sliding in and out his warm mouth. the sight alone made him loose his mind as he snapped his hips faster to reach his release.

the doll's eyes widen making out a choked moan as the other's hips stilled, his mouth being unloaded with thick cum. his face scrunching up as he tried to swallow every bit.

the masked man sloppily thrusts his hips, his member continuously coating the insides of the doll's mouth. soft pants escaping from his lips before finally pulling out.

he didn't waste another second as he pulled the doll to his feet and crashing their lips together. he could feel the stickiness inside the other's mouth as he slid his tongue but not minding it one bit.

he wrapped his arms around the doll's waist, pressing him flushed against his.

"you did well, my doll" he murmurs, mouth hovering the doll's lips as he stared on the other's brown orbs.

the already flustered doll's cheeks turn into a darker shade, a small smile making its way to his lips feeling giddy at the praise.

"i'm happy that you liked it, mister JK" he softly exclaims.

the masked man couldn't help but feel enraptured seeing the smiling and blushing face of the doll, having him close and wrapped up in his arms.

oh, how much he loved the sight.

he captures the doll's lips once again, seemingly getting addicted to have it pressed against his own.

well, he'll make sure to feast on it tonight. the night is young and they're just getting started.