Our Day

"Y/n time to get up," said Alicia shaking me

"Shove off," I grumbled turning over

I had spent the night at her and Lees house as we just had a night with the girls. Fred had a night with the boys. The triplets were with Mr and Mrs.Weasley at the burrow.

"Come on Y/n your getting married today," said Katie

"Married?" I mumbled before shooting up in the bed,"I'm getting Married!" I yelled

"Shut up girl. Now go get dressed," said Leanne laughing

Ginny placed some clothes in my lap while Hermione gave me my makeup and hair bag. Katie pushed me up the stairs into the bathroom. I took a long hot shower before getting out and brushing my hair.

I heard a baby crying downstairs so I placed on shorts and a tangtop. I headed downstairs to see Mrs.Weasley preparing a bottle for Athena,

The sound of a baby's cries echoed throughout the house, pulling me from my slumber. I quickly changed into a pair of comfortable shorts and a tank top before making my way downstairs. As I descended the stairs, the smell of breakfast wafted through the air, drawing me towards the kitchen where Mrs. Weasley was preparing a bottle for Athena.

"How are you feeling this morning, Y/n?" Mrs. Weasley asked with a warm smile as she adjusted her beautiful dark satin blue dress. Her red hair was pulled up into an intricate braided twist, giving her an elegant appearance. In her arms was my little girl, dressed in a cute white frock with tiny bows adorning her curly red hair.

 In her arms was my little girl, dressed in a cute white frock with tiny bows adorning her curly red hair

"I'm excited and happy," I replied with a grin, leaning down to kiss Athena's head.

"Y/n, go get your hair done," Hermione chimed in from the other side of the room.

I nodded and took in my surroundings, noticing that my two sons were nowhere to be found.

"Where are my boys?" I asked, looking to Mrs. Weasley for an answer.

"They're with Arthur at Katie's house," she informed me before playfully pushing me towards the girls. "Go on now."

They pulled me upstairs and into Alicias bedroom. Leanne started brushing my hair and waved her wand making sure my hair was dried. Alicia and Ginny were getting the girls dresses ready. Katie was getting my dress ready.

The door opened and Tonk,Andromeda and Mrs.Weasley walked in. Tonks was in a brown suit pants with a black turtle neck sweater. Andromeda had on shimmery dark purple dress.

"Can I go your make up?" asked Tonk walking up

"I am going for a more natural look," I told her

"Got it," she smiled pulling up a chair

Tonks pulled up a chair and began her work on my makeup. She carefully applied foundation, concealer, and a light dusting of powder to set it all in place. Then she moved on to my eyes, using soft neutral shades to enhance their natural color. She finished off the look with a subtle pink lip gloss.