Poor BuckBeak

"Y/N!" 

I turned around just intime to get tackled into the snow. I laughed as Katie and Leanne hugged me,"Hello bitches," 

"How was your break?" asked Katie

"Brilliant. I relaxed a lot and actually got to think," I smiled standing

Katie and Leanne linked arms with me as we chated about their breaks. I walked into the Great Hall and felt arms around my waist pulling me from the girls who smiled,"I missed you," said Marcus into my ear

I turned around and hugged him,"I missed you too," I pecked his lips

"Come on. Wanna sit with me at my table for dinner?" he asked

I looked at the girls who nodded and walked away,"Sure Marcus," I smiled

He grabbed my hand and pulled me to his friend Sebastian Grubs who was already eating,"Hi Marcus and Black," 

"Grubs," I nodded to him

"What are your plans tonight?" he winked at Marcus 

"Eating then maybe walking around the castle," said Marcus holding my hand 

"Anything else?" Grubs leaned forward

"No," said Marcus giving him a look

Sebastain smirked,"How was your holidays Black?" 

"Good. I got to relax," I said picking at my food

We chatted during dinner but I felt eyes being burned onto the back of my head. I ignored it for most of dinner until I looked over my shoulder to see Fred staring right at me. I smiled and he looked away angerily. I turned back to the conversation. After dinner Marcus and I walked around a little while; he pulled me to a wall and pecked my lips making me smile,"What was that for?" 

"I just wanted to," he smiled 

I smiled before hugging him. I got a waft of his smell; blueberry and vanilla. He kissed my neck before sucking my neck. He pushed me against the wall,"Your so beautiful Y/n," he smiled at me. 

"Thank you Marcus," I flushed 

He looked at my neck and down at the necklace,"I see you got my present," 

"I did," I smiled

The curfew bell rangout. Marcus walked me to my common room. I kissed him good-night before heading inside. 

-----

I sat with my Father waiting for Harry to show so he could learn to do the patronus charm. I already know how to learn it because he taught me it over the summer. Harry fainted twice before getting it the third time. 

I cheered Harry on as he formed a white light from his wand to make the boggart dementor get inside the chest. 

We sat down at the edge of the stairs,"Just so you know Harry. I think you would have given your father a run for his money, and that is saying something,"

"I was thinking of him," said Harry," and Mum. Seeing their faces, they were talking to me. Just talking. Thats the memory I chose. I don't even know if its real, but it's the best I have," 

-------

I walked to Hagrid's hut only to see him walking while crying. I followed him to the black lake. Hagrid went into the water crying as I sat on the rocks giving him space

Hagrid who was skipping rocks. Hermione, Ron and Harry joined us

"How did it go Hagrid?" asked Hermione"Buckbeaks hearing,"

"Well first off took turns talking bout why we were there," said Hagrid throwing another stone" And then I got up and did my piece and said how buckbeak was a good Hippogriff always cleaned his feather." he sighed"Then Luicius Malfoy got up. He said Buckbeak was a deadly and dangerous creature who would kill you as soon as he looked at you,"

"Rubbish," I said shaking my head

"And then?" asked Hermione

"Then he asked for the worst," said Hagrid

"They aren't sacking you," said Ron

"No I'm not sacked," said Hagrid throwing another rock"Buckbeaks been sentenced to death," I could hear the pain in his voice

I gasp"Oh poor buckbeak," I stood up,"I am going to kill Malfoy," 

I stormed up the hill when I felt a hand on my arm,"No you are not. You will not kill him and get sent to Azkaban," said Harry."I need you to be here with me sis," 

I rolled my eyes,"Fine,"

----

Marcus and I were sitting in the library on one of the beanbags studying. His hands around my waist rubbing circles on my skin. I studied for the Potions test coming up. Marcus studied for the transfiguration test. 

"I really like you Y/n," said Marcus into my ear

"I like you too Marcus," I smiled at him 

He kissed my neck, sucking and nibbling. I squirmed under his touch,"Marcus stop it," 

"No," he laughed tickling me. 

I laughed trying to get him to stop. 

"Shhhhh," said Madam Pince turning the corner. 

Marcus stopped and pulled me closer to him as she walked away. We cuddled for a while as we studied. 

Marcus and I have been dating for 3 months. Fred and I barely talked since Marus and I got together. I don't know whats his problem it. Buckbeak's death is scheduled to be in early June. I have been helping Hagrid dealing with buckbeak. 

Oliver has been making us practice really hard with th quidditch games. We have our Ravenclaw game next week. Marcus thinks that his house will win but I keep telling him that Gryffindor will win because I am the best chaser. 

"Oi Y/n you coming or what?" said Katie holding our brooms,"We got practice in 15," 

"Shit yeah," I said standing,"See you later Marcus," I kissed his lips before walking to Katie. 

After practice and dinner I chilled out in the common room reading one of my books. I felt someone sitting beside me but I didnt look up as I recognized his scent,"What do you want Fred?"

"I'm sorry Y/n," he said,"I shouldn't have said that. I was just worried that Marcus was using you but now I see he isn't," 

I nodded,"Yeah," I looked at him,"Its fine,"