Back to Hogwarts we go

I finished packing my bag and trunk for Hogwarts,"Your sixth year," said Dad leaning on the doorframe

"Yup,"I smiled placing my books in my trunk

"My little girl is all grown up," he said wrapping his arms around me,"Shrink down to a baby again," he tried to push my head down

"Dad,"I groaned laughing,"I am 16 almost 17 you are just going to have to deal with it,"

"No. I missed so much of your childhood. Y/n I am proud of you. I am proud of the women you grew up to be. I am proud to call you my daughter," he smiled bringing me into a hug

"I am proud to be your daughter and call you my dad,"I smiled huggung him

"SIRIUS IS SHE DONE PACKING!" yelled Father 

"NOT YET!" yelled Dad

He quickly helped me pack my trunk and bag. I grabbed Mr.Screech who was peacefully sleeping. I heard Mrs.Weasley yelling at the twins and I am guessing they hit someone with their trunks when using magic. 

"Y/n. I approve of Fred. You two are soulmates and care about each other a lot," Dad smiled as we headed out of my room

I blushed,"Thanks Dad,"  

Dad lifted my trunk up with magic as I carried my bag and cage. We split into two groups. Harry, Ron, Hermione with Mr. Weasley , my Dad and Moody. Me, the twins and Ginny with Mrs.Weasley, Tonks and my Father.  The first group left and after ten minutes we left. I talked with Ginny on our way to the station. After 15 minute walk we met up with the others. 

I hugged my Fathers good-bye,"Have a good term. Study a lot and win those quidditch games," said Dad smiling

"I will," I smiled waving

I gave Fred my trunk before I got onto the train. I waved good-bye with the twins as the train started moving.

"I will see you two later. I gotta go do Perfect duties," I smiled

"Okay," said Fred 

I headed to the prefect compartment and saw Cormac, Hermione and Ron there. I sat down next to Hermione as the Head of Houses gave out assignments. I looked to see Draco Malfoy and a girl who looked like a pug standing at the back with smug looks. 

I headed out and did my duties before going into a compartment,"Put that away before another perfect sees," I pointed at a freeze-bee banned by the conductor,"I wont take it away but be careful not to get caught,'

"Thanks," said the young girl

I nodded closing the door. I headed to my friends compartment,"Missed me bitches!" 

"Y/n!" said Katie jumping up from George and hugging me 

"Hi Katie,"I smiled,"Hi Leanne!" I hugged her as well

"Bitch you look hot!" said Alicia

"Not as hot as you babes," I smiled hugging her

Fred brought me onto his lap,"How were prefect duties?" 

"Meh," I shurgged

We continued to talk during the rest of the train ride. I laughed with the girls and we annoyed the boys. We got changed into our uniforms. I repinned my badges on. 

As the train stopped we headed off the train. I walked with the girl and the boys behind us. We got into the carriage. I sat down and the carriage started to be pulled.

We walked inside and headed to the Great hall. Fred sat beside me with George and Katie beside him Lee beside Alicia opposite of him. Leanne sat beside me looking down. I saw Kenneth sitting a few people down and placed my arm over her shoulder and kissed her temple,"He doesnt deserve you,"