Order

Fred groaned walking out of the room. I fell back on my bed as my Father left. I heard my door click shut and I sat up to see no one in my room. I got up and started unpacking my luggage. I grabbed my dirty clothes and placed them in my hamper. I unpacked my books and separated the ones from the library versus my own books. 

After 20 minutes of unpacking I was finally finished. I grabbed my hamper and headed out of my room and down to the laundry room. I walked past my Dad who was sitting at the kitchen table. I started my laundry. Mrs.Weasley was sweeping the kitchen.

"Y/n, dear, I got that," said Mrs.Weasley

"No its fine. I have been doing my laundry since I was 5. I have a certain way I like doing it," I explained

She nodded smiling. I continued in the laundry room with my clothes. Once the washer was started. I headed upstairs to my room. I walked in to see Fred at my window climbing in.I closed the door quickly,'Freddie what are you doing" 

"Sneaking in to see my girlfriend. Just because your grounded doesn't mean we cant sneak around," he pulled my waist in 

I smiled standing on my tip toes and kissing his lips,"Is George going to say anything?" 

"It was his idea,"he said against my lips. 

I melted into the kiss immediately wrapping my fingers in his fluffy red hair. He grips my waist tightly walking us back to the door pinning me against it. His right hand left my body and he locked the door as his left hand slide up under the back of my shirt. I removed my hands from his hair and down his body. He pulled off my shirt throwing it across the room. He waved his wand putting a silencing on my room. 

---------------------------
!!!!Smut Warning!!!!
---------------------------

I pulled off his shirt right before he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me to the bed. He lays us down continuing to kiss me. I pulled him him me with my legs feeling his erection strainding against the fabric of his pants. He removes my bra and tossed it aside. I pulled off my sweatpants and panties putting them aside.

"Freddie I need you," I said against his lips feeling my pussy throbe.

I began unbuckling his belt and pants while kissing him. His dick springs free as he removes his pants. I wrapped my fingers around his shaft as I stroke him easing some of the friction. He moved his hand from my waist and rubbed my clit in circles. I whimped in pleasure curling my back. He pushed my stomach down as he grabbed my hand from his dick. 

"I'll pull out," he said against my lips 

"I got a condom," I smirked reaching into my nightstand and into the box. I gave him one so he placed it on as I closed the drawer. 

He backed away from me for a second leaving me confused. He grabbed my hips flipping me over and moving my hips up. I squealed in the process making him chuckle. He gripped my hips tightly with one hand, his fingers digging into my skin. I knew I would have little bruises on them. He position himself at my entrance,"Can I?" 

"Yes," I nodded moving my hips back so he would push into me a little 

I moaned as he finish pushing himself into me. He groaned fighting his grip on my hip. 

He starts slow and I felt pleasure of him inside of me. I felt a kiss on my scars making my smile. He began speeding up slamming into me deeper groaning my name. My moans fill the room as pleasure build inside of me. His left hand comes up my spine before gripping my hair pulling it as I screamed in pleasure as he slammed into me. 

His hips slaming against my ass. I feel myself come close to release as my elbows gave out under me. His breathes become ragged and his thrust more slopper and i knew he is close. I felt more kisses on my back, and scar "Your so beautiful love. Look at you taking my cock so well,"