Perfect little date

I just finsihed the last lights around the cribs. I started decorating the room with toys and supplies

 I started decorating the room with toys and supplies

(No Names) 

I listened to music as I decorated the room. I am 25 weeks now and need to start relaxing more now that I am starting to be high risk for birth. I sat down looking at my triplets room feeling tired after an hour. 

I got up from the chair a little while later and headed downstairs. I was on the property alone as everyone else was working. It was about an hour before Katie and Lee got off of work at 3:30. I wanted to bake something but my stomach was hurting to bad. 

I went and laid on the couch watching a movie. Soon all the girls were off and decided to come into my house. We really dont knock on each others houses just walk in and get what every we need. 

We sat on my couch drinking tea and eating some snacks. Fred walked in tired,"Hello girls. BOYS I FOUND YOUR GIRLS!" he yelled taking off his jacket. 

Kenneth, Lee, and George all walked in. Fred pulled me up from the couch,"I finally got the kids not to lay on my bladder,"I complained

Fred kissed my cheek,"Turn around love," 

I did as he said. He walked up so his stomach as to my back he placed his hands with the fingers linked. He slowly and gently lifted my belly and I gasped leaning my head on his. The babies have gotten so heavy and its been very hard to move around. I have to take breaks everyonce in a while. 

"How was your guys day at work?" I asked everyone feeling releaved

"Boring," said Lee,"I dont really do anything beside practice annoucing quidditch practices right now," he shrugged

Lee is the annoucer for Holyhead Harpies. While I was away I knew he was there working and I did everything in my power to avoid him and it worked. 

"Busy. The Ministry is still trying to get all the death eaters trials done and over with," said Alicia sitting on Lees lap  

"Well I am still in school for being a healer so nothing to major," said Katie shrugging

"Working on my grandfathers magical animal reserve has been quiet fun," said Leanne cuddling into Kenneth

"My painting business has been booming lately," said Kenneth smiling

"The Shop has slowed down due to students being back at school," said George holding Katie. 

I smiled at all them. Alicia and Lee had a small wedding on the property in the woods. Leanne and Kenneth wedding is November and they are having it beside the pond. Katie and George are still taking their time for their wedding. Fred and I have everything all set for the wedding but just need the babies to be out, the venue and my dress. 

Fred kissed my neck,"I am going to let them down," he told me

I pouted as I slowly felt the weight. Fred pulled me onto his lap and rubbed it as we talked with everyone