The Girl Who Spoke

3rd Person POV

"Here is Y/n and her bag for tonight," Sirius said, gesturing towards Y/n as he spoke. He had long black hair that reached his shoulders and was dressed in a Beatles band t-shirt and jeans.

"Thank you, Padfoot," James said, lifting Y/n up in his arms. Y/n playfully poked his cheek, causing him to chuckle.

"I'll take her to play with Harry," Lily said, taking Y/n from James' arms. Y/n wrapped her arms around Lily.

"Hi Lils," Y/n smiled.

"Hi little one," Lily smiled back.

The door closed as Y/n stumbled towards Harry. She grabbed a doll and showed it to him, which made him laugh.

"I'm hungry," Y/n said, looking at Uncle James.

"What do you want?" he smiled.

"Sauce!" Y/n giggled.

"Applesauce?" he asked, and Y/n nodded.

Y/n continued to play with Harry as Uncle James returned with her food. Aunt Lily fed her the food, saying, "I still can't believe that Marlene carried her for Remus and Sirius. I miss Marlene."

"I know you do, Lils," James said. "Remus and Sirius wanted a child, and Marlene offered right away for them."

Aunt Lily nodded, cleaning Y/n's mouth, when there was a knock on the door. Uncle James opened the door and exclaimed, "Oh hey, Wormtail. Didn't expect you here."

"Oh yeah," Uncle Wormtail replied, glancing over his shoulder.

"Wormtail," James breathed. "Lily, hide Y/n and take Harry," he said quickly. "It's him."

Lily had a panicked look in her eyes and grabbed Y/n, placing her under the living room table. "Do not move or make a noise," she instructed Y/n, who was scared. Y/n watched Lily grab Harry from the floor and run with him up the stairs. Y/n observed as a tall, snake-like man entered the house.

"Get out of my way, Potter," he sneered.

James ran upstairs as a green light emitted from the snake-like man. Y/n watched as he stepped over James' unmoving body. She heard screams and crawled out from her hiding spot, reaching James.

"Wake up. Lily, help now," she pleaded with him, but he didn't move. Y/n crawled up the stairs and down the hallway to see the snake-like man pointing his wand at Lily, who was shielding Harry.

"Don't kill Harry. Please don't kill him," Lily cried.

"Move aside," the snake-like man demanded.

"No," yelled Lily, seeing the baby by the door.

"No hurt my Auntie!" Y/n yelled at the man. "No hurting Harry!"

The man turned to the child and looked down. "Pesky little child. You're next," he sneered.

"NO!" yelled Lily as Harry cried. "Harry, you are so loved. You are so loved!"

"AVADA KEDAVRA!" yelled the man, sending a green light at Lily, who fell over.

He walked towards Harry, who was crying.

"GO AWAY MISTER!" the child screamed, hitting the man's legs.

He kicked the child away and turned to Harry. "AVADA KEDAVRA," he said.

The green light shot towards Harry but bounced back to the man, causing an explosion that made him disappear. The child crawled to Harry's crib. "Don't cry, baby Harry," Y/n said. They went to Lily, trying to wake her up. "LILY, WAKE UP!" Y/n yelled.

A greasy-looking man was walking into the room. "Lily," he breathed, leaning against a wall.

He held Lily tightly. "Get away from her. She's sleeping!" the child said loudly to him.

He looked at the child. "She isn't," he cried. He took note of what the young girl looks like. 

After a few minutes, the man left.

"Y/N!? JAMES!? LILY!? HARRY!?" yelled a man.

"DADDY!" the child yelled, crying.

They crawled to the hallway and saw their dad holding James, crying. "No, not my best friend," the child said.

"Daddy," they cried, crawling to him. "Uncle Prongs and Auntie Lily won't wake. Harry is crying; wake them up!"

Sirius looked up at them and ran to them, picking them up and holding them. "It's okay, baby. It's okay. What happened?"

"A snake man came in after Uncle Prongs saw Uncle Wormy. A green light went, and Prong fell," Y/n said as their dad picked up Harry. I tried to stop the man, but he kicked me away, and a green light hit Aunt Lils and then Harry, but it hit the snakey man."

"Sirius," said a man with a bushy beard.

"Hagrid," said Dad.

"I am here to take Harry to his Aunts. Dumbledore's orders," said the man.

Sirius kissed Harry's head. "I will be back for you, my godson," he looked at the little girl with a blue and orange hair, showing she is sad and scared. "I will be back for you, little pup. I love you, baby girl.  Hagrid, can you take her until Remus returns from his full moon?"

"Of course. Where are you going?" said Hagrid, taking baby Harry and Y/n in his arms, "where are you going?"

"To confront Wormtail," Dad said angrily, "take my motorbike."

Hagrid nodded as Sirius ran out of the room.

"Daddy!" Y/n cried, "I want my Daddy!"

"I know, little lady," said the bushy man, "he'll be back."

Y/n cried as we got onto the motorbike as people surrounded us. We drove a ways before flying,"I want my Daddies," she cried 

"They will be with you soon," said Hagrid

Y/n fell asleep just as the started their decent. 

She woke up when she felt being picked up and held close,"Oh my little girl," said a man. Y/n cried until she realised it was her father Remus Lupin. She hugged her father tightly,"Lets go home," he whispered to her,"Thank you Hagrid," 

"Of course Lupin. Sorry to hear about Black," he said  

Remus nodded