Chapter 21

"Which way?" Ava wonders looking at the many openings Aiden scratches his head saying, "Why is there more than one tunnel now? People are not that curious anymore thanks to technology. " Ava sights completely not paying attention to Maxim who spins his bamboo stick above his head and let it go landing on the ground pointing to the tunnel on the very far left.

"Well that solves the problem." Aiden said making his way down the path Maxim bamboo pointed at. 'How does he even know if thats right way?' Ava and Viktor thought at the same time. Either way they follow him  since it was better than nothing or pretty much getting lost since this makes the ant hills look like child play.

"This was the right way after all." Aiden mumbles getting on the slide that leads to where Rocky is. "Its good to see you three again." Rocky said before adding "That was fast how were you guys able to talk to them so fast." "Smoke signals which Auria took around the world." Aiden said sitting down cross legged. "How long those it take for them to come here?" wonders Viktor Rocky and Aiden shrug in response. "Um the water is moving." Ava said watching how the water swirls upward taking the form of a beautiful girl with long crystal blue hair,  eyes to match a light tan going well with her soft curves.

"Oh my did you two found her?" Rocky and Aiden shake their heads "She came to use herself which means something bad is happening." Rocky explained "Yeah so Aqua you will have to wait for the others." Aiden said getting comfortable on the ground. Viktor leaned closer to Ava to ask her something that three other people came not including Auria stopping him from asking. "The big guy with messy brown hair and dirt cover clothes is Terra. The small girl with honey color eyes and dark blond hair is Eliza. And last is Forrest who has some green in his hair that goes well with his hazel color eyes and lean body."

"I'm Ava and this one is my friend Viktor and Maxim." Ava said getting a greeting from each one of them. Aqua lets a small amount of water fall on a sleeping Aiden who woke up startled. "What was that for?!" he argues a light steam coming from his face where the water was dropped. "Relax Aiden she is only did that to wake you up because Ava has something to say." Aiden still huffs in annoyance but does not say anything else.