Chapter 9

(I do not own the picture is from google)

"Ava! Wake up." she could hear Viktor calling her and Maxim shaking her . "What?" she mumbles sitting up, rubbing sleep out of her eyes noticing why did the bus stop moving. "Well we just arrived on the exact place the crystal landed on but there is nothing here! Other than grass." Maxim nods in agreement moving to the right so Ava could stand up and walk toward the front where Viktor was leaning on the steering wheel.

"Can you open the doors Viktor?" his shoulder slumped as he pressed a button on the steering wheel which opened the doors. Ava walks down the steps making her way to the middle of the field. "You have a message from mother?" Ava goes around in a full circle in search of the source of the voice giving her a feeling that the one who spoke was the wind.

Ava froze in place like a statue feeling something lay on her shoulder. She slowly turns her head to her right where the pale hand lay on her right shoulder. To see a girl, hair silver like the wind with eyes to match the mind in the sky look she has on her face. Ava completely turns to face the girl "Who?" "Auria, Ava." Ava eyes widen in shock on how she knew her name. A small smile spread across her thin lips "I know your name because it was whispered to me. They talk a lot so its interesting the curious things they say."

Ava nods a little confuse but guessing that the ones speaking or whispering to her was the wind. Confirming to Ava that she just found one of the children Gaia mentioned to her. "She said something is awakening that it could bring you guys harm." sadness takes over her features "I understand I can feel some uneasiness around almost as we are being watched."

"Oh Shit!" Viktor shouted running out of the bus with Maxim right behind him holding on to his bamboo walking stick. Ava and Auria turning to see them running out of the bus. That started to incinerate but since it was made of metal it was more of disintegrating. "What happened?!" demanded Ava.