Chapter 4

Viktor watches every movement that Maxim made when looking around at Ava who he loves as sister. Which made him happy that Maxim asked for his approval with his eyes to see her bare back. Viktor gives him the 'Okay' before Maxim lifts her shirt eyes widening as more of the mark is revealed to him. Maxim takes a few relaxing breaths to uncloud his mind to better identified what he was seeing.

It does not matter what angle you see it from still looks like a seed that is starting to sprout. "It's a seed that is in the process of growing the more you gain knowledge of mother earth." concluded Maxim. "The voice I heard in my dream had to be her's and she asked me to warn her children." Ava said looking between the guys. "Children?" Viktor voice rang with confusion. Maxim gets a closer look at the mark while saying, "Viktor do not over think things." Viktor frowns at Maxim. Ava started to feel the developing tension between them.

"So something simple like water has to be involved if we are taking about earth."  Maxim kept his eyes on the mark as she spoke seeing how it grew at the mention of water. "The children that she was taking about are the elements like fire, water, wind etc." Maxim wore a grin on his face seeing the roots grow longer entwining themselves with each other.

Viktor walks around Ava to take a look at the mark, Ava shivers from the light breeze coming from the trees. "Can you two finish? I'm getting cold standing here with my skin expose to the world." Viktor pulls her shirt down. "Are you going to meet them?" wonders Maxim who had a mellow smile on his face. Ava nods Viktor gives her a 'Are you nuts.' look Ava knew so well when they did odd things.

"Well yeah she sounded desperate and asked me to warn them about something that will bring them harm." her voice went lower in tone as she spoke. Viktor was looking at the sky while saying, "You cannot just stand and watch something happen to them right Ava?" Ava nods watching Viktor who closed his eyes in deep thought.

Maxim nods very fast while Ava thanked Viktor for agreeing, Maxim picked up his stuff which he returns back inside his bag and also grabed his bamboo walking stick. "Well then lets start the walking to find does children!"