Chapter 17

"I suggest taking a train." "We do not have to climb up the slide right?" Rocky shakes his head "Go around the slide where you will see an opening which will lead you to a train station." They nodded giving their thanks to Rocky and saying goodbye. They made their way back the way they came from going around the slide and through the opening.

"Sun." Maxim quickly moves around in a circle taking a look around at what looked like an abandoned train station. "Guys come on I found a train that looks to be in good shape." Maxim waved them over. Ava and Viktor followed an excited Maxim "This looks old and dangerous." Viktor mumbles Ava silently agreeing touching the rusting metal with her finger tips.

Viktor gives Ava a lift up into the drivers cart then jumping in himself. "Does this train run on steam or coal?" Maxim opens a small door near the floor he sticks his head in there to take a look. He only was able to have his head in there for a second before pulling it out covered in black dust. "Coal.." he managed to say in between coughs. "Now. *cough* how do *cough* we start *cough* this train." Maxim said trying to remove the coal dust from his face.

"How? Does this train even work plus the fact that is old?" Ava wonders "You will need a strong fire which is why I suggest we find Aiden he would be able to make the flame well he is the flame." Auria comments startling Viktor who gave a step backward "Where?! How?" Auria chuckles at his shocked face. "Did you forget already Viktor? She is air." "Meaning she is everywhere." Maxim added after Ava explained.

Viktor gives them a annoyed look "Yes I did but how will we move this huge train!" Ava and Maxim were quickly silenced having no idea how to get the train going. A smile spreads, across Auria lips as she jumps down but before she says,"I suggest you three hold on to something." It did not take them to think twice about grabbing something that was completely attached to the ground for dear life.