Chapter 2

"Well class please do an essay on how the Greek mythology affected the people who heard it." most of the class did not even care about the homework.

Viktor somehow managed to escape his 'fans' worry written all over his face as he made his way to Ava who was putting her notebooks and pen inside her bag. "Are you okay?" he asked laying a hand on her shoulder Ava turns to him, his eyebrows furrowed in worry which looked cute.

"I'm fine. Lets go to our next class." she said giving him a smile which Viktor saw through it. Turning his worry to annoyance so he roughly grabs her wrist dragged her pass the rest of the students and ignoring the glares of his 'fans'.

He took her straight to their dorm room were he closed the door behind him after they entered. "What's wrong Ava? Please tell me." Viktor pleaded his hold on her loosening Ava shoulders slump as she lifts her head to look into his sincere eyes. "I could not concentrate in class because of this feeling of something moving on my back." Viktor removes his hand from around her wrist to her shoulder where he slips the bag off her shoulder putting it down next to his.

"So are you going to take the shirt off by yourself or do you need me to do it for you?" Ava rolls her eyes at his attempt of flirting with her. Viktor smiled which stayed on his lips while watching Ava giving him a small show of removing her shirt. His smile did not last long as he took in the sight of what really was on her back. "Say something staying quiet only makes it worse." Ava said nervousness in clear in her voice. Viktor takes a deep breath before saying, "Well do you know about that small dot birthmark in the middle of your back?" Ava gave him a slow nod of the head.

"Its was more than a simple dot." Viktor analyze "Meaning what?" "That its growing like a plant." Ava eyes widen hearing his words. Viktor pulls out his cellphone from his pocket, taps on the screen of the camera app and took a picture of what he was seeing on her back. He hands it to her "What the hell?!" Viktor nods having the same reaction.