Chapter 20

Maxim took a step forward to proudly say, "Why not smoke signals? Which Auria can carry all around the world." Viktor was shaking his head in disagreement. " Viktor it will work plus it will be easier that is if you want to travel in a flying train again going who knows how fast?" Viktor eyes widen at the thought of it shaking his head wildly.

"Good now then lets get to work on building a fire. Well unless you will be the fire Aiden it would make things easier." Aiden nods losing his human from to become a medium size campfire. "Do you know how to make smoke signals Maxim?" Ava asked watching Maxim take out a supposedly fire proof made blanket that he used to cover and uncover Aiden letting out smoke clouds. 'He is like the male version of Dora the explorer.' Which is what it looks like to Ava and Viktor who were both clueless on what it says or if it meant something either way.

Like a secret code between him and Auria who also did as Aiden becoming what she is. Taking the signals that Maxim was making to circulate them around the world. That no matter if they were in a different place in the world we all share the same sky, sun, and moon. Maxim stood up after he was done, Aiden once again took his human form. "By any chance did you meet Rocky?" he asked Ava who nodded. "When they see the signals they are going to head to where he is since that place is considered the center of the earth." Aiden explained "Then how are we going to get back there?" Ava asked drawing a smirk to Aiden lips.

"By the looks of it Rocky forgot to mention that there are multiple entrance and exits. The only problem is actually finding them since they are in the most unexpected places." Viktor raises an eyebrow not believing him, Viktor took a step forward falling down a hole. "I think he just found it." Maxim said with a chuckle while Viktor grumbled along with sending a rock flying. Maxim and Aiden who skillfully dodged it "You failed." Maxim said jumping down the hole with Aiden and Ava jumping after him.