Chapter 12

Viktor and Ava eyes lock together for a few seconds before facing Auria and Maxim to say, "Explain." Maxim was about to open his mouth to speak but was soon stopped by Auria giving his shoulder a squeeze. "Its different for every culture however something are still the same like being able to connect to us and hold everything together."

"Thats the simple way?" Ava questioned Maxim shrugs "In a way the rest you will understand later one." Ava nods in understanding "Okay now what the hell do we do about the others that still need to be warned and the evil that is supposedly after our asses!" Auria watches an thought comes to Ava who reacts to it. "What's wrong?" Ava shakes her head before saying, "The evil that is after us is not natural." Viktor eyebrows went up waiting for Ava to continue talking. "By that I mean that what is after us is a force that was created by humans." 

Maxim nods adding "I agreed humans are killing the planet and all of that negative flow is affecting something deep and old that is being fueled by that same negative energy." "How should we prevent that?" Auria shakes her head "It's early to say, we first have to tell the others then we figure out how to fix this. One step at a time." they all nodded in agreement "Is there anyone nearby?" a smile spread across Auria lips as she gave them a nod.

Auria walks toward the back of the building moving her hand in a circler motion generating a current of wind which moved those boxes to her left. 'Easy or lazy way?' Viktor thought anime sweat dropping. "Are you three just going to simply going to stand there or follow me?" not even waiting for a respond or to see if they were following her Auria made her way down the secret entrance.

"It feels as we are being lead to hell or something." mumbles Viktor rubbing his exposed arms that were cover in goosebumps. Maxim gets a sneaky glint in his eyes as he pushes a rock out of the way with his bamboo stick startling Viktor who jumped making Maxim chuckle "That was you right!" Viktor demanded from Maxim who turned his head to the side and started to innocently whistle. Ava shakes her head at their childish antics.