Chapter 16

Maxim and Viktor had to cover each other mouths so they do not burst out laughing seeing Rocky embarrass face. "Its fine Rocky thank you for your help. The reason we came here is to warm you guys of this danger that is feeding of negative energy that will bring you all harm." Rocky gave Ava a slow nod after sh was done talking. The more she stared at him it made it look as if he was still processing the information in his head. Auria leans in to Ava and whispers "This always happen it takes him sometime to understand the important information like the one you just said."

Ava anime sweat drops but understands what she said. "I see. It is best if the others know about it too.." "How will we get to where they are? Since they are not close to each other." Viktor said as the voice of reason. Maxim eyes Auria analyzing her for a little bit before asking "Can you spout wings or become a magic flying carpet or even a white fluffy cloud that we can ride on?" Viktor slaps him over the head "Do not ask her stupid stuff!" Viktor scolds him in English first then goes into rapid Russian.

"Hearing them speak another language makes me feel sad that I have lived longer than them cannot even understand it." Rocky sniffs rubbing away a stray tear. Ava eyes soften as she says, "It's never too late to learn." Rocky eyes widen, his small frame starting to tremble slightly. Just like that in a blink of an eye Rocky was wrapped around Ava who rubbed his back soothingly.

"She is right Rocky is never to late." Auria said giving him a hug which looked like Rocky was being sandwiched in between both girls. Viktor and Maxim stopped their conversation to see Rocky being hugged by the girls. 'This is why being a kid has its advantages. Who does not want to be hugged by two hot girls.' was the message he was sending to Maxim and Viktor with his eyes. Auria gives him one last hug before letting go of Rocky with Ava doing the same as her. "What's wrong with you two?" she ask seeing Viktor and Maxim jaws wide open.

They quickly closed it when they were being talked to. "No I can not do any of that stuff." Auria answers Maxim earlier questions.