Chapter 11

" Its this place safe?" "For now." ' Great words if only they would have been helpful.' Ava thought taking a look around mostly seeing dust and parts on the ground. "How do we find the others?" Viktor asked Auria who shakes her head "You do not have to they will come to Ava."

Maxim eyes widen in realization " Ava can I see your back?" she gives him an unsure look but nevertheless she lifts her shirt up revealing the seed that now had roots stretching down to her waist and it also had a trunk, with realistic details.

Maxim was left speechless as he stared at the beginning of the tree. Viktor looks over his shoulder eyes widening at the sight of it. "Staying quiet does not help!" Auria cups Ava face in her hand lifting her head upward to get her eyes to look at Auria who said, "What is happening is not bad and it will not really kill you."

Ava eyes widen in shock then she close them as she fainted which Auria caught her before she hit the ground. "There really had to be a better way for you to tell her that you know." Maxim preached Viktor shook his head making his way to Auria, taking Ava into his arms. Shaking her slightly " Wake up. It's not time for a nap." he said shaking her harder after each word.

Ava started to regain consciousness indicated by her pinching Viktor side. "Stop that." he said helping her get back on her feet "Is there going to be more information that will cause me to faint?" Ava said "Thats a normal reaction when someone tells you might die." Ava shots Maxim a glare.

"Can someone just spit out what has to be said and not go around in circles!" Viktor patience was getting shorter by the second. "She is the tree of life." Auria said a small smile on her lips.