Chapter 13

"It's fine it their own way of dealing with what is happening." Ava nods small amount of tiredness taking over. Ava feels thin soft fingers linking themselves with her own. Giving her the needed courage that she did not know she lacked. A small blush colors Ava cheeks as she enjoys the feeling of someone holding her hand.

"You first." Auria said snapping Ava out of her day dream. Ava looks down at a very not sure where it ends slide Ava throws a glance at Auria who gives her a reassuring smile. Ava takes a deep breath then exhales lowering herself down into a sitting position her legs laying flat against the smooth surface of the slide.

"Boys slide down and do not worry is a straight ride." Auria said before sitting behind Ava who was a perfect fit sitting in between her legs. Ava felt a chill run through her body that did not went unnoticed by Auria as she pushes slightly so they start to slide down.

Ava had her eyes closed the whole time mostly focusing on Auria heartbeat to relax her. Maxim and Viktor could be heard arguing about moving to much and that it was getting darker as they descended. "Ava open your eyes." Ava opens one eye seeing that it still was dark but something caught her eye so she had to open the other eye to get a better look. "They are minerals that have a kind of pigment that after absorbing some natural chemicals it starts to glow. Its kinda of hard for me to fully explain it the person who knows more about it is Rocky."

"Is that a person?" Viktor asked watching Maxim for any of his sneaky tricks. Auria nods leading them through a tunnel that was being lit by the glowing stones that decorated the walls. The walk was a silent one with only their breathing and the small rumbling of rocks. "Is that water?" Maxim said walking pass Auria and Ava with Viktor right behind him who also got frozen on the spot from the scene that was right in front of them.