chapter xxx.

Everyone was awake now. Except for Percy. Grover was on top of dome boxes so we could see where we were.

"Can you see where we are?" Missy asked Grover. After a few seconds Grover answered.

"We're almost there." Grover said. Nice. Now we're going to call camp half blood with Irises help. Luke and Annabeth explained it's like an rainbow hologram. Percy and Annabeth were sitting in between Luke and I. Luke kn Percy's right and I on Annabeth's left.

"There. I've got a signal. Toss it, Seaweed Brain." Annabeth said to Percy. Percy tossed the coin.

"Okay. This will never stop being weird." Percy admitted. I just nodded.

"If you want the gods' attention, you have to pay for it. Oh, Iris, Goddess of the Rainbow, please accept my offering. Okay, show me Camp Half-Blood. Chiron's office." Annabeth said. We saw a guy standing there. Was that Andrew?

"Andrew?" I asked. The guy turned around and it was Andrew.

"Jules? Luke! Are you okay?" Andrew asked.

"Yeah, we're fine. All of us thanks for asking. Where's Chiron?" Percy asked.

"Chiron's holding camp together with both hands. Everyone thinks we're going to war, so the cabins are taking sides. Please tell me you're calling with good news." Andrew said.

"We know who stole the bolt." Percy said.

"How do you know?" Andrew's eyes widened. Did he also know Luke stole it?

"We ran into Ares, and Grover got him talking and realized Ares knew who the thief was but was covering for them. So, who would Ares cover for other than..." Percy started. Andrew looked over at Luke. Dude was horrible at keeping secrets.

"His favorite daughter. Clarisse is the lightning thief." Luke finished. Annabeth and Percy nodded. I could feel Luke's eyes on me.

"Chiron's gotta arrest her, find out what she knows. There's more to this than just the bolt, something bigger. Don't ask me how I know, you just gotta trust me." Percy said.

"Okay, I'm on it. So, Ares, huh? What was that like?" Andrew asked.

"Well...compared to the Chimera on Monday and Medusa on Sunday, could have been a lot worse." Percy said.

"Medusa was Saturday." Annabeth corrected.

"Wasn't it Sunday?" I asked.

"No monsters on Sunday. Monday, Percy died in the river." Luke said.

"Right. So, Medusa on Saturday." Percy said.

"Guys, what is this?" Andrew asked.

"What?" We all asked.

"Why are you two turning into Jules and Luke?" Andrew said to Annabeth and Percy and then looked at Luke and I. "And when did you two turn into an old married couple?" I rolled my eyes.

"I'm gonna kick your ass when I get back." I said with a fake smile.

"I love you too, Jules." Andrew said back. I gave him the middle finger.

"Not to change the subject, but I'm gonna. We could use your advice on something. We're headed to Las Vegas to find Luke's dad..." Luke pushed the signal and walked away.

"I'll talk to him." I said as I went to follow him. He was at the spot where we we made out. "Hey." I said as I sat down next to him.

"I still don't think this is a good idea." Luke said not even looking at me. I turned his head towards me.