chapter xxiii.

"PERCY!" I shouted as I tried to open the door that just closed.

"Percy open the door!" Annabeth shouted. I started hitting the door with my arms.

"Percy!" Grover shouted. I started hitting the doors harder and trying to open them tears started forming in my eyes. I can't lose him. He's the last person I have left.

"Perseus Jackson!" Missy shouted. I continued hitting the door but this time harder.

"Open the door!" Luke shouted. I heard Percy's sword swinging.

"Percy!" I shouted and started hitting the door faster.

"Jules, stop hitting the door!" Missy said as she realized how hard I was hitting the door. I didn't stop.

"Jules! Stop!" Grover and Annabeth shouted at me. Then I was lifted off the ground and pulled away from the door. Luke turned me towards him and hugged me.

"No let go! I need to save him!" I shouted hitting Luke's chest while my tears were falling down. I pushed Luke away. Wait. Air manipulation! I'm so stupid! "Everyone down the behind me!" I shouted at them as I stood up. They went behind confused. I took a deep breath and put my arms in front of me. I pulled them back and quickly pushed them back forward. The door flew down. Hitting the side that Percy was on. I didn't saw Percy anywhere. There was just Echidna and the Chimera and a big hole on the ground. I lifted my arms again and with each hand manipulated their blood I made the Chimera sit and Echidna was on her knees. "You're going to pay for killing my brother." I said to Echidna. The Chimera let out a whimper and Echidna just tried keeping a straight face.

"So you truly are the unclaimed daughter of Poseidon." Echidna smiled weekly. I then stopped her blood from running through her veins. She just fell down on the floor. The Chimera tried to move but I made her heart stop beating. It felt down as well. I feel like I'm about to faint. I'll just close my eyes for a second.

"Juliet!" "Jules!" I heard the three kids voices and Luke's voice. I opened my eyes.

"We gotta go!" Everyone seemed off and blurry. I closed my eyes again.

"Juliet." I heard Luke I opend my eyes we were on the stairs. Luke was carrying me while the kids were in front of us. I put my arms around Luke's neck to let him know I'm awake. We sneaked out of the building and we went to some ally. "Juliet you okay?" Luke asked while I was still in his arms. The kids were around us.

"My head hurts like a bitch." I said.

"Can you stand on your own?" Grover asked.

"I don't know ask my boyfriend to put me down." I said. Luke slowly put me on the ground. I tried to stand up straight but I fell backwards. But Luke caught me. "Yeah, I don't think so." Luke went to lift me up again. "No. I'm going to walk but with your guidance." I said and hooked my left arm around his neck he did the same.

"Okay let's go." Annabeth said. We started walking. After a few minutes Annabeth turned around. "How did you push the door?" Grover and Missy also turned around curious. Luke also giving me a 'she has a point look'.

"It's a long story." I said.

"Well we have time for that since it's important." Missy said and Grover and Annabeth agreed. I signed.

"Well I kinda have more powers then you think." I said slowly not really sure how would I explain it to them. "Um well I'm related to Zeus-"

"Well yeah cause he's Poseidon's brother." Grover said.

"Not like that. It's more like he's my great great grandfather from my mums side." I explained.

"So you're Zeus' legacy?" Luke asked as he looked at me.

"What's a legacy?" I asked.

"It means that your moral parent is somehow related to a god." Grover explained.

"Yeah, then yeah."

"So what powers do you have? Water manipulation, blood manipulation, air manipulation? What else?" Missy asked.

"Uh lightning manipulation I think. I tried it once at camp. You know when there was that fire that you didn't start." I said to Missy.

"I got grounded for that for 2 weeks!" Missy shouted at me.

"Yeah, sorry bout that."

"How the fuck have you survived sixteen years?" Luke asked. "You're like I don't know what to even call it. But I bet that you're one of the strongest demigods like ever."

"Like we didn't know that all ready." I rolled my eyes. They all gave me the 'are you serious' look. "What it's just the truth."

"Okay let's get going." Annabeth said and started walking. Missy and Grover followed after her. They seemed off. Like they were scared. And not just then yhe whole time since I woke up it's like they were walking on eggshells.

"You scared them a bit." Luke said. I gave him a confused look. "When you killed Echinda and the Chimera." Shit I forgot that happened. I mean my plan was to kill them but not in front of them and well while I was killing them I forgot they were there. Percy was the only thing on my mind. But he's gone now. I'm on my own again.

"I'm stupid. I shouldn't have killed them in front of them. I need to apologise to them." I said.

"And what would you apologise for. Saving their lives? It's not nice to hear it but they need to see this things cause they'll have to handle them their while lives." Luke explained.

"I don't want their lives to be like that. They shouldn't be in danger all the time. Their parents should be helping them." I said.

"Well gods are like that they like to abandoning us."

"Well they'll regret doing that." I said quietly.

"What was that?" Luke asked as we started walking.

"Nothing." I said as we continued walking.