chapter iii.

Luke and I have been walking for the last five minutes in silence. He was little in front of me every few seconds looking back to make sure I'm still behind him. He then stopped and waited for me to be next to him. Then he opened his mouth.

"I don't need your pity." I cut him off before he could say that he's sorry about what happened and then started to explain something again.

"I wasn't going to pity you. I wanted to tell you something else." He said.

"Then what were you going to say?" I asked annoyed as I stopped walking and crossing my arms.

"I was going to say that I believe you." He said as he stopped as well and turned to be face me. "I really do." I narrowed my eyes not sure if  he was lying.

"Yeah sure." I said as I decided he was lying and started walking again.

"Why don't you believe me?" He said as he also started fast walking to catch up with me.

"Because Luke I do not know who the fuck you are. All I know about you is that you were standing watching me sleep in the infirmary." I said not even turning around and walking towards a lake I saw ahead.

"Well first of all I wasn't watching you sleep. I was going to feed you ambrosia and nectar." He said as he was right behind me.

"Then why didn't you give it to me when I woke up?" I asked confidently as I turned around.

"Well," He stopped and then continued. "You were still asleep when I gave it to you and I was on my way out when you woke up." He lowered his tone probably realising he was in fact watching me sleep.

"So you were watching me sleep. You said it yourself." I said then turned my back at him and continued towards the lake. After ten seconds I heard him running towards me and he stopped right in front of me so I stopped to hear what he has to say.

"Okay, I apologize for watching you sleep. But I assure you I am not a creep, you just looked like you were struggling you were turning from side to side and I wasn't sure what to do." He explained himself and then cleared his throat and looked around like he was making sure there wasn't anyone around. "If you'd like to start over. Hi, I'm Luke son of Hermes." He said as he reached out his hand. I looked at it for a few seconds but then I took it.

"I'm Juliet daughter of Poseidon." I said with a smile. He lifted my hand to his lips once again and placed another kiss. This boy is something else. But I had a strange feeling that someone was watching me. Then Luke slowly lowered my hand and cleared his throat.

"Shall we continue the tour M'lady?" He asked jokingly.

"We shall kind Sir." I joked back. He let go of my hand and started walking. Ouch that hurt more then it should have probably. I started following.

"This is the Canoe Lake." Luke said as he pointed towards the lake from before with his head. The lake was pretty and blue and well it had canoes.

"What a brilliant name for the lake with canoes." I said a little dissapointed at the name of the pretty lake.

"Like you have a better name for it." He said giving me a little smirk.

"Well it's a pretty lake it should have a prettier name." I shugged.

"Well what would you call it then Collins?" He asked sarcastically and turning to face me.

"Oh, we're going with the last names now. Alright Castellan you're on." I looked away from him and back at the lake once more. "Lac Brillant." I said in french to make it sound more fancy.

"What does it mean?" He asked curiously. He looked surprised. 

"Shiny lake." I replied.

"Really smart. Saying it in french to make it more fancy." He rolled his eyes.

"*Que puis-je dire, tout le monde ne naît pas avec ce talent." I replied in french deciding I wanted to annoy him for a while.

"Are you shitting me? I haven't been in school last five years." He said not believing I could actually talk french fluently.

"**C'est nul d'être toi alors. Je parle en français jusqu'à la fin de la journée." I said as I started walking away. He was behind me as I continued walking. I turned my head to see what's he doing. He stood there with his arms on his hips and a small smile on his face. "***Dépêche-toi beau gosse!" I shouted at him and gesticulated with my hands for him to come. He understood it and run to me. We were walking next to each other again. The amphitheater came in my view it was beautiful.

"That's the amphitheater." Luke said as he saw me looking at it

"****Je ne suis pas stupide. Je sais à quoi ressemble un amphithéâtre." I said offended.

"You said something about being stupid. Wait did you call me stupid?" He asked offended.

"*****Non, je t'ai traité de jolie. Mais j'aurais peut-être dû te traiter de stupide."  I said rolling my eyes. So I started walking again. We walked into the wood after five minutes. I was bored so I started to speak in english again. "Where is that cabin we're walking to?" I aked as I turned around and started walking backwards.

"We're almost there." Luke said giving me a smile.

"How many cabins are there?" I asked curious remembering they said I'm staying at cabin 11 so I assume there are more cabins since there are more gods and all.

"12. Number 1 is Zeus, then Hera, Poseidon, Demeter, Ares, Athena, Apollo, Artemis, Hephaestus, Aphrodite, Hermes and then Dionysus cabin." Luke explained.

"But some of them are empty?" I asked confused. Since Artemis swore she'd be a virgin forever and all that,

"They are honorary. So that some gods don't feel left out." He said. I nodded at that and then in my view cabins and there was a lot of kids around. There were little kids and older teens. Some were running around, some were sitting in the grass and laughing and some were doing I'm not even sure what. But most of them looked happy. "We're almost there." Luke said as he took my hand and lead the way through the crowded paths. I then felt like someone pushed me. I flew forward but Luke quickly turned around and caught me. His arms on my forearms. I looked up our face was about an inch close to each other. "You okay?"

"Yeah, yeah. Someone just pushed me." I said.

"Good thing I caught you, wouldn't want you falling for anybody else." He said and then winked as he took my hand again and we started walking again.

"Nice. I have to give you that one." I said smiling.

"You own me a kiss. I kissed your hand twice already."

"My hand, big thing. I'm sure you do that to all the girls." I said.

"He does not." I heard a young girls voice from next to me. I looked to my right there were two younger girls. One brown hair and one with black hair.

"Thanks for that Annie, Missy good to see you not light something on fire." Luke said as he turned his head towards the girls and then turning back front.

"Not yet." The brunette said quietly. That's Missy then.

"Anyways who even are you?" The black haired girl, Annie asked.

"I'm Juliet. I'm new here." I said smiling at her.

"I can see that." She said rolling her eyes. 

"Yeah okay. I'm here" Not actually knowing how long I was here. "Luke how long was I out?"

"Um like three weeks. Yeah today's three weeks." He answered not even turning his head.

"What?" I asked surprised. Three weeks?

"Oh, I thought I told you." He said as he turned to face me. "And we're here. Welcome to the Hermes cabin."

---

*What can I say not everyone is born with that gift.

**Sucks to be you then cause I'm talking in french till the end of the day.

***Hurry up pretty boy!

****I'm not stupid. I know what an amphitheater looks like.

*****No, I called you pretty. But maybe I should have called you stupid.