chapter xxvi.

We were walking towards the abandoned amusement park. Percy and Annabeth in front while Luke and I were behind them. Luke seemed off. So I stopped walking so we would be behind Annabeth and Percy enough for them to not hear us. Luke stopped as well and gave me an confused look.

"Is everything okay?" Luke asked.

"I should ask you that." I said back and then started walking again. "What's wrong?" He just looked at me and then away. "It isn't that shit Ares said is it?"

"He said a lot of shit. What shit are you referring to?" He asked.

"The one that bothered you the most." I said.

"Well that would probably be. She'll get bored of you." Luke said trying to sound like Ares. "We're not moving to slow are we?"

"No, of course not." I agreed.

"You would tell me if we were right?" Luke asked.

"I wouldn't. Because I don't care how fast or slow our relationship goes. All I care about is that it's going and not dying." I said.

"Me too. But I'm not gonna leave you. Even if you leave me." Luke said smirking.

"That's a little possessive." I said.

"I am possessive over you." Luke agreed.

"Right." I said sarcastically. Like stopped in his tracks. I turned to look at him. "What?"

"I could be possessive." Luke said.

"I don't want you to be possessive. I want you to be a bit more jelous then you should be but not possessive." I said and continued walking. "I love you. And you know it. And i'm never leaving you. I promise." Luke looked at the ground and smiled at that. I take his face and slowly kiss him. "I'll always be on your side. And we're going to go through everything together." Then we started to catch up to the younger lovebirds.

"Hurry up, lovebirds." Annabeth said. Luke and I ran to them we were in front of the amusement park. We walked through the gate and started walking around. We came to the entrance of the amusement park.

"I haven’t seen a lot of horror movies, but this seems like exactly the kind of place they’d suggest to avoid." Percy said. I nodded agreeing.

"I’ve never seen any kind of movie. I’ll have to take your word for it." Annabeth said. What?

"Never?" Percy asked.

"Wait. What do you mean “never” like, “never-never”?" I asked confused.

"Is there another kind?" Annabeth asked.

"Well, if none of us is dies in a few days, we really ought to fix that." Percy said.

"No one will die and I'm gonna make you all watch good movies. Horror and all the other stuff." I said determined.

"You’re missing out." Percy added.

"In the meantime, we should probably get this over with, though." Luke said. I went through the doors of the ride. Metal started clanging. I looked up there was I don't know what it was. A mechanism I guess.

"Wait, Jules, stop." Annabeth said.

"What is that above me?" I asked looking up at it.

"Just hold still." Luke said.

"It can't be that bad can it? It's just some metal." I said.

"In the mechanism there, that’s Celestial bronze."

"Oh, fascinating. Annabeth, Luke what'a happening right now?" Percy asked.

"Celestial bronze is what your sword is made of." Luke said.