chapter ii.

I was in some desert there was nobody around. Just me, sand and a storm that was coming.

"I know you want to end everything." I heard a dry voice that was also very slow. I looked around there was nobody there. But I could feel its presence. Then strong wind started blowing and the next thing I know I opened my eyes.

I was in some infirmary. I looked around  it wasn't that big it had three beds.

"Oh you're awake." I heard someone's voice. I looked towards the door to see a  boy with brown curly hair in an orange t-shirt and cream-brownish color pants. He was quite pretty. Maybe I should stop staring. I have better things to do then that.

"Sorry who's in charge here?" I asked. I needed someone to get to Poseidon.

"Mr. D. He's the camp director." He answered as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Is he around?" I asked.

"Yeah. You just have to go out of the front door and go left. He should be there. Can I ask why?" He answered and then asked.

"I have somethings to ask him." I answered. I looked to my nightstand there was my mums journal and my bag. I stood up put the bag over my shoulder and put the journal in the bag. I could feel the guys eyes on me. "Take a picture it'll last longer." I said as I turned around and crossed my arms. He smiled at that.

"Maybe I should." He replied boldly. I smiled.

"Juliet. Juliet Collins." I said as I reached out my hand for him to shake. He took it I started to shake but he didn't he took lifted my hand to his lips and planted a kiss on top of it.

"Luke. Luke Castellan." I looked at him with a smirk with him smirking back at me. He lowered our hands switched them so he held my right hand with his right hand. We stood there holding our hands looking at in each others eyes. He had dark brown eyes like dark chocolate. I'm not sure how long but it felt like an eternity. Shit. I then cleared my throat.

"I should get going." I said as I let go of his hand. My hand felt cold without his. But I really needed to give a piece of my mind to Poseidon. I walked through the door.

"Hey, wait!" I heard Luke yell so started walking faster. I was out of the front door and made a right. "Hey!" I heard Luke again so I turned around and walked backwards. 

"I told you I need to talk to mr. D." I said and continued walking backwards and rolling my eyes.

"Well I'm the counselor of the Hermes cabin. I'm sure I can help you." He explained.

"Can you get me to Poseidon?" I asked.

"Well no-" he started but I cut him off.

"Then you can't help me. See you around." I said as I faced forward.

"Why do you need to get to Poseidon?" Luke asked. I ignored him and walked. I saw a man with sunglasses on in a wooden chair. Who the fuck wears sunglasses in february? I cleared my throat.

"I'm sorry. I'm new here. My name's Juliet Collins and I need to talk to Poseidon." I said with a fake smile on my face.

"We can arrange that if you bring me a bottle of Chenin Blanc." He said taking off his sunglasses and fake smiling back at me.

"Well there's a chance they won't sell it to me since I'm not 21." I said not sure if he was being serious about it or just messing with me.

"Mr. Dionysus isn't even allowed to drink alcohol." Luke said behind me. "Mr. D this is Juliet Collins. She's the one that killed the typhon as Grover said." Luke introduced me and stood in front of me.

"You're a god?" I asked looking at mr. D.

"Yes I'm a god. What else would I be?" He asked offended.

"Sorry you're just not what I imagined a god would look like." I said honestly. Luke gave me a smile.

"Juliet Collins." I heard a familiar voice. I looked the way that voice came from. It was mr. Peterson. But he was a half horse. Why are people from my school are half human half animal?

"Mr. Peterson." I said.

"Mr. Peterson was just one of my many pseudonyms. I am Chiron." He said with a smile.

"Like the one who trained heroes?" I asked.

"I am the one who trained heroes." He said calmly. How old is he. "What was it you needed?"

"I need to talk to Poseidon." I said determined.

"That's not how it works-" Luke started but I cut him off again.

"Listen I really need to talk to him it's serious. I just want to ask him some questions." I said,

"Well Luke is right that's not really how this works. We can't just have you get an appointment with Poseidon. He's busy." Mr. D said rolling his eyes.

"Why is it that you want to talk to the god of Sea, Juliet?" Chiron asked curiously.

"He's my father." I said seriously. There was silence for a few seconds. The three man looked at me seriously.

"And how do you exactly know that?" Mr. D asked as he narrowed his eyes.

"My mum told me." I reached in my bag for her journal and I pulled it out. "This is my mothers journal. Everything that happened to her since she was 18 years old. There's even lovemaking that made me. In heavy detail." I said as I remembered when I read those pages when I was 12 when mum wasn't home.

"Then we'll need to see that journal." Chiron said seriously.

"Because of the porn?" I asked.

"No. We need to find where it says that your father is Poseidon." Chiron said.

"Well she apparently didn't know he was Poseidon till later cause in those pages she called him Percy. And why can't you just take my word?" I said.

"Because of the pact that the Big Three made." Luke said crossing his arms. He had nice arms.

"You mean Zeus, Hades and Poseidon?" I asked crossing my arms. He just nodded at that. "What pact did they made?"

"The Pact of the Big Three was an oath made by the gods Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades, to no longer have demigod children." Chiron said.

"Do the Big Three children have stronger scents then normal demigods?" I asked remembering what Grover said in the car.

"Well yes they are known for that." Mr. D said.

"Well Grover said that my scent was stronger and besides I killed the typhon by controlling his blood when I remembered there's water in blood so I tried it since mum said Poseidon's my father and it worked. So I don't think you need anymore evidence." I explained. The three of them looked shocked a bit but caught up with me.

"Well if you don't give us the journal we still can't be sure. Unless your father claims you as his child." Chiron said. I just put the journal in the bag to tell them I'm not giving them the journal.

"I'm sorry but this is the only thing that my mum left me." I apologized.

"It's not a problem it's your choice. But until you get claimed you'll be staying in cabin 11." Wait wasn't that the cabin that Luke said he was counselor of? "Luke please show her the way."