A scream of agony

Start from the beginning

Scream: You can call me scream.

The scene then cuts to Octavia who was eating some toast with a warm cup of coffee on the side. At the other side of the table stola was talking to blitza on the phone discussing thier next monthly "Arrangement".

Stola: So my dear little imp have we come to an agreement?

Blitza: (Through the phone) (Groans) Yes stola I'll come round tomorrow and ravage your feather ass.

Stola: Excellent and do try to convince Y/N to come as well! I've missed my dear prince.

Blitza: (Through the phone) That upto Y/N so no promises.

Octavia groans and walks off the cup of coffee in her right hand. She keeps walking until she arrives at the palace gardens. She takes in the beautiful flowers and the sweet smell coming from them. She walks deeper into the garden and comes across a tree and smiles. She had many fond memories of her and her mother sitting underneath the tree looking at the stars in the night sky when she was only a child. She sits down underneath the tree sips her coffee and takes in the peace and serenity. As she does hiding in he leaves and branches of the tree a purple symbiote slowly slivers down silently as to not startle the princess. Octavia stands up and goes for another sips of her drink this is when the symbiote makes it's move. The symbiote pounces onto Octavia's back and quickly covers her body. The princess screams and drops her coffee with fear taking over.

Octavia: AHHHH WHAT'S GOING ON!? M-MOM! MOM HELP ME!

????: Woah woah woah calm down girl. Your gonna wake up the dead with that type of screaming.

Octavia: W-what are you....h-how are you in my head!?

????: That's because I am you now! I am you and you are me! It's gonna be great! But even though I would love for introductions I'm a bit too busy for that right now. I need to find sweet old carnage and my partner scream.

Octavia: Wait carnage....the symbiote? The red one?

????: Oooooh you know carnage!?

Octavia: Y-yeah his host is my boyfriend.

????: Absolutely wonderful! This will make my search so much easier! I'm already starting to like you princess.

The symbiote jumps over the gates and runs into the streets with its newfound host.

????: You see Octavia me and scream? We have some unfinished business with carnage. Honestly when we wound up here I thought we'd never find him. But I guess I shouldn't be surprised that he eventually died....carnage was always a reckless idiot. Quick to anger too he always had such A fragile temper.

Octavia: But your not going to harm Y/N.....right?

????: Course not! He's not who we got beef with. Just relax and let me and scream handle things.

Octavia: Yeah okay sure. Hey what's your name? You know mine but I don't know yours.

????: Oh how rude of me! To not even tell you my name haha!