chapter 22: I'm your birthday gift

Mulai dari awal

Phayu explores his body touching every single part with so much love and care, he leans down taking rain plump lower lip between his teeth and bites it.

"Mmmmm" Rain lets out a low moan.

Phayu buries his face into rain's neck, finding that spot behind his ear that drives rain crazy, he kisses him softly and suddenly bites him hard, so hard that he almost broke the skin leaving a lovely red mark.

"Aaahhhhh" rain cries out, feeling pain and pleasure at the same time.

"Do you know how much you drive me crazy rain" he whispers sucking into rain's chest.

Rain fingers inside phayu's hair pulling him closer to him as if he's not close enough, he loves this feeling, he missed it so much. He missed Phayu's touches.

"Ahhh more please P'phayu suck me" rain said on the verge of crying, he can't take it anymore, his cock painfully dripping precum.

"Shhhh don't rush" he said softly, putting his finger over Rain's lips.

Rain just looks at him, eyes filled up with tears.

"Please" he can't take it anymore. His love for phayu is too strong why is he torturing like this, he can feel all the excitement and pleasure time hundred as if he was high, is that why he gave him wine.

"I told you, i want to make you feel good, i want to show you just how much i love you tonight. Now don't stop me" he says looking deep into Rain's eyes, kissing the back of rain's hand.

Rain just gives him small nod, at this point he can't do anything but to accept his fate. As Phayu's hand slowly makes its way down Rain's body, Rain melting, phayu's hand sending electricity all over his body.

Phayu slowly placing himself between his legs as rain wraps them around phayu's waist. Phayu looks at him so fondly they stare at each other for a moment, their eyes saying what in their heart, but the mouth can't say out loud.

Phayu places his lips against rain's soft lips a gentle kiss taking his time sucking them. Rain following the rhythm enjoying the taste of his man. But he's needy he wants more, he parts his lips and phayu slides his tongue inside his mouth licking every corner.

Phayu goes down to rain's stomach to plant soft kisses as he sucks at the skin, while running his hands to his hips.

"Mmmmm" rain left a low moan, phayu is satisfied.

Placing one more kiss on Rain's hips bones back up to suck his nipples, rain feels lost in the sensations. Phayu pulls back making rain whines.

"Turn around" he says. Rain lays on his stomach

Phayu started to kiss rain's back and ass, making sure to let know his boy he is the only one in his life. He parted rain's legs apart as he leans down biting his ass cheeks.

Phayu sucks onto the skin leaving a beautiful red mark then lick around and give it a smack.

"Fuck" Rain groans, letting out a small moan.

Phayu feeling his boy body shaking beneath him, he loves the way rain reacts to every touches. He licks up the side of his neck and whispers in his ear

"I love you baby"

"I love you too" Rain mumbles.

Phayu's touches is causing his brain to freeze.

Phayu makes his way down before putting his face into rain's ass moving them as he parted his cheeks putting his tongue into rain's entrance.

"Mmmmm" the boy whimpers