Sehun halt the car when they reach the traffic lights. He glance at Haeun and lent a tight smile.

"I do. I trust you enough so you don't have to explain your part."

Haeun averted her gaze to the window instead. Still not contented of his reply.

"I have plans this evening so I might not come to see the kids tonight."

Haeun nod her head quietly. Cause she didn't know if he was asking permission or he's just informing her about it.

Nevertheless, Fine.

"WHAT'S with your dumb face in a glorious morning, Haeun?"

She purse her lips and let herself busy with the reports for the day when Sohyun approach her.

"Nothing."

Sohyun frown at her response. Very unlike, Haeun. She knew Haeun wouldn't do that unless she's not in the mood.

She smirk. "I saw you stepping out of a car this morning. So, who's the lucky man to send a beautiful girl in her office?"

It made Haeun froze. She saw it? Did she also saw who was with her? If she did then other people could seen them too.

"It took you for a while to answer my question, Haeun."

Her eyes reach her friend. Sohyun was giving her a teasing smile.

"C'mon give me some clues! I didn't saw who's driving the car but I have this huge instinct that it's a man."

She frown. "How can you say it was a man?"

Sohyun glare. "Duh. You don't have any girl friends in the world other than me because you hate being surrounded by chattering mouths and you said one is enough. So, yeah. It's a man."

Haeun avoid her scrutinizing gaze. "It's just.. an old friend of mine." She wanted to cringe with her words.

Seriously? Old friend? Yeah, right. A famous old friend who actually impregnate her in the old high school times.

Great, Haeun. Great!

"I don't believe you."

She sigh. "You know what? You should get back to your table and do your job. If Mr. Lee caught you, You are really dead."
Knowing how badly tempered he is this days. She could get fired for doing nothing.

"Caugh my ass. I'm interested with my friend's recent man over here and I have to know who's who."

"He's not my man, Sohyun. He's just a colleague and that's it."

Her eyes flinch. Still doubting. "Colleague, of course. You're answering my questions like you're in the middle of a conference. Stop giving that show business excuse, Haeun."

She couldn't help but glare. She's not. Well, but Sehun is.

"I'm talking way seriously, Sohyun. He's nothing but an old friend back in the days. Nothing more."