Alive

(TW: Guns, blood)

*10 Hours before the last chapter*

"Fuck the police are right behind us!" Pete had given an aggressive tug on the steering wheel, making the car round a corner at a dangerous speed. Nothing could have prepared them for this; their only goal was to reach that airport now.

Porsche was sitting next to Pete and was in charge of keeping an eye out on the police behind them, they were racing through one of the busiest parts of the city and it was genuinely hell to get through without hitting anyone, mothers with children and groups of friends were constantly crossing the road, which gave all of them a heart attack whenever they had to swerve right past them.

It took another swerve for the airport to finally get in sight which almost seemed like a fever dream, the headache that had been the last few days finally seemed to end.

"Kinn call those motherfuckers, NOW!" Pete screamed without a care in the world that he would most likely have been fired for screaming at his boss in any other situation.

By the time they heard the phone connect the distance to the final destination had already been halved, it was difficult to hear what Kinn was saying through the loud sirens of the few police cars that were still chasing them even though Pete had already managed to lose a big amount of them.

"WATCH OUT," Pete was just in time to swerve to the right into an alleyway that was way too small for a full-sized car before they could crash into another police car that had suddenly appeared in front of them.

Pete looked at Porsche who had to give his everything not to throw up, The alleyway was mostly empty except for an older lady who had to duck to get out of their path making Porsche feel even worse about the situation.

A massive bang made them all look back at the situation behind them, one of the cop cars that had tried to follow them into the small alley had crashed into one of the walls, blocking the road for further cars to chase them.

Vegas let out a small groan letting Kinn know that he had woken up after passing out for a bit, Kinn didn't seem like he cared one bit but didn't stop adding pressure to the wound to slow down the blood that was leaving his body at a dangerous speed.

"How far until the airport?" Pete yelled, Kinn looked up from the bloody mess and shouted, "About a kilometre left, just take a right turn the moment you can and keep driving in that direction!" They still hadn't encountered another police car which was getting weird but it would make sense with the accident from earlier, Porsche saw memories flash by of the old lady they nearly hit earlier and spent a few seconds feeling bad, she must have felt the impact.

By the time they finally reached the airport, the police had continued the chase but they had been stopped for long enough that it seemed like they would make it with ease.

Pete screeched to a stop making Porsche almost bump his head against the dashboard but he regained his gravity within a second and opened the door, the others following, Kinn had a difficult time getting Vegas out of the car who had lost consciousness again for like the 4th time since he got hit, either the wound was more serious than they initially thought or Vegas was a lot more sensitive than he was perceiving himself to be.

It was rather busy at the airport which had its pros and cons. This way they could blend in a bit which would give them time but the crowd was slowing them down and it wasn't that difficult to spot the big bloodstain that had drenched Vegas's blouse.

"We need to find a staff-only door somehow!" Yelled Pete.

Wherever they looked there was nothing but a wave of people, it was vacation in the Netherlands and everyone seemed to have returned from vacation at that exact moment.