Fireworks

Vegas turns around in an instant and sees a small but actual gun pointed at his head. He doesn't move and just stares at it. 

The man holding the gun isn't one of the guys that got beaten up by Porsche but seems to be from the French mafia too. He is wearing the same dark grey suit with a blue tie. Because his hand is stretched out, his sleeve is kind of rolled back and Vegas notices a tattoo of a bird. The bird is too unique to just resemble a normal bird but he doesn't know what type it's supposed to be. He does remember seeing one on the arm of one of the men who beat him up.

The man moves a bit closer while still pointing the gun at Vegas. It's as if the man is waiting for something. he steps forward again and the gun is now barely a finger length away from Vegas's face.

The other people in their coupe have noticed the situation and some of them are starting to scream which causes the man to point the gun at the other people. 

Porsche also noticed it as soon as he heard the screaming. He doesn't move but just stares at the man, it's hard to read his mind. People from other coupes close by are looking through the window to see what's happening when the man suddenly shoots at the door.

The glass breaks loudly and a younger kid who had been upfront just a moment ago is now laying on the floor with blood spreading out of his leg.

The people around them are screaming even louder and the man starts to panic. He didn't expect the people here to react that loudly. 

"Shut up!" he screams in broken English and some more times in French, confirming Vegas's and Porsche's conspiracy that he is one of the bodyguards of the man they killed back in Tokyo.

The man has now pointed the gun at a middle-aged woman who is sitting on the left side of the train. She starts to cry while the man starts screaming again at everyone to be silent. The man however still pulls the trigger and the poor woman gets shot in the leg. 

Vegas hasn't moved since the whole situation started and has been planning a way to overpower the man and take away his firearm. 

The man suddenly turns back to Vegas again and points his gun at him, Porsche feels his blood boil when he sees the man who cares about him in danger but knows that trying anything isn't going to help him. He just stares at the situation helplessly and hopes for a wonder to happen.

A man in his twenties suddenly throws himself at the man which surprises him and they fall to the floor together. The French man gets his shit together in a second after realising what happened and he shoots the man in the chest, making the woman who got shot earlier scream at the top of her lungs. The man turns out to be her husband who had been sitting beside her. 

The man who got shot suddenly starts moving again and the French guy starts shooting again in the air hoping it would help him.

After a long fight on the floor, the man doesn't move at all anymore and the French guy stands up to continue his original mission of killing Vegas.

He points the gun at Vegas's chest without a word and pulls the trigger again, making Porsche's heart stop for a moment. His mind starts to go crazy. Did that man just kill the man he loves? No way, Vegas doesn't die. He wouldn't. For some reason, Porsche can't imagine a life without him even though they only met a little while ago.

His thoughts are taking over his logical thinking and he wants to jump on the man who just killed his love when someone is before him. 

Vegas had been counting the number of times the gun had been fired and his knowledge of firearms has finally found its purpose. The man spend all his bullets trying to get the now dead man on the floor of him and Vegas knew that the gun the man has pointed at him is empty. 

The man is shocked to see his biggest enemy still alive and well right in front of him.

Vegas sees the man's confusion and takes his chance to throw himself onto the man to beat the shit out of him.  

He doesn't stop, even when the man has stopped moving. he just keeps hitting his nose letting all of the anger out he has in himself all day. All of the feelings he had kept inside him all day are being thrown out by every punch. 

He slowly feels every inch of aggression leave his body and notices at least 20 people staring at him with big eyes, not surprising considering he just saved their lives.

He gives the man one last kick before he grabs Porsche's arm, who is still trying to process all that happened in the past minute and stumbles behind him. He barely manages to grab the bag with all of their belongings and they run down the stairs of the train which had finally started to stop. Vegas aggressively spams the button that is supposed to open the doors but when it doesn't work, he runs into the hallway with the scared people.

The people on the ground level had heard the gunshots and looked terrified at the men, Vegas is covered in the blood of one of the men who had been murdered by the guy.

He got it on himself when he was beating the man up. Vegas continues to grab one of those orange hammers that are meant to break the window in case of an emergency. 

Porsche has finally processed what needed to be processed and follows Vegas in everything he does. 

Vegas steps onto an empty seat at the window and uses all his force to break the window. The people around them have started screaming too but Vegas doesn't care and drags Porsche after him out of the train. 

The area around it is in the middle of the woods. Vegas considers going back into the train because he can't see any form of society as far as he can look but they don't have a choice since the police will for sure question them about the situation. Porsche has now taken the lead and runs ahead of Vegas into the woods, still holding his hand.

----------------------------------------------------------

2 uploads in a day lmao, I'm probably not gonna do that more often though.

Luv ya'll <3