Europe

Kim is still trying to contact Vegas. He knows that they are looking for him, or at least were. Vegas hasn't picked up yet. He doesn't know the phone numbers of the other bodyguard's burner phones so he decides to contact Arm, he is in charge of stuff like that at the main house and he for sure knows those numbers since he is the one who gave them the phone.

Even though Pete lost a lot of blood, he is still very stable which surprised even Kim. And he has seen some tough men.

Pete is sleeping on the couch while Porchay is looking out for him to make sure that his condition doesn't get worse.

Arm on the other hand immediately picks up. "Have you seen Vegas and Porsche, they're gone and I can't reach them. They were supposed to take a plane flight back," he says in one breath and Kim tries to interrupt him. "I don't know either but have you tried to contact the other bodyguards with them?" he asks.

He hears Arm curse softly. "No I tried but I think they found them the same way they found Porsche and Vegas. And likely Pete." Kim notices Arm sniffing softly. It makes sense since Arm doesn't know Pete is with them.

"Arm, we found Pete, or more like he found Porsche's little brother." He says.

"Wait really?!" Yells Arm exited. "Is he okay?!" He asks.

"He has been shot but is stable. I called someone to take him to the main house to undergo surgery. They will be here soon."

Kim looks out the window as he sees a black car arrive at the front porch. He signals Porchay to help him carry Pete outside. Porchay immediately does as he is asked. Pete is surprisingly light and it's easy to get him to the car. Pete fell asleep a while ago already and doesn't wake up. It worries Porschay but Kim comforts him saying that Pete is really just sleeping.

They then walk inside again Kim calls Arm again. Still no updates. 

"Is there any news about Porsche?" asks Porchay as worried as before. Seeing Kim worried doesn't make it any better for him. 

Kim's phone rings and he picks it up. "Hey, I heard you found Pete, any updates on Vegas and Porsche?" asks Kinn. Kim explains what he knows but tries to keep it as undetailed as possible because Porchay is eavesdropping on them.

Kim knows that being mysterious about it isn't going to do anyone any good but neither is Porchay finding out about what Porsche's job actually is.

Arm calls Kim again and he joins the now 3-sided phone call. 

"I checked the footage of the airport that they were supposed to be at and apparently a huge chandelier suddenly fell from the ceiling and killed 3 people. It must have been the mafia but Porsche and Vegas aren't the victims so that means they either escaped or are being held captive." He says. 

"Can you study the footage a bit better, you might be able to spot them since the chandelier was supposed to fall on them most likely," says Kim. 

"Since when do you care about Vegas?" says Kinn. He had never seen Kim care about him or Thankhun, let alone about Vegas or Macau. Kim doesn't want to admit that he is dating Porsche's brother so he tries to change the subject. 

"We really can't waste much time. They might have gotten hurt," says Arm and Kim thanks him silently for getting him out of the awkward conversation.

------------------------------------------

Porsche and Vegas are still sitting in the dark. It has been at least 10 hours since they started flying but still nothing.

The silence is killing them but they can't risk being heard so they avoid talking as much as possible.

"Hey, what do we do when we arrive?" Asks Porsche silently. "How would I know?" Says Vegas irritated, the lack of sleep has finally started to catch up to him. "Just go to sleep, before your mood gets even worse." Says Porsche grinning. "What's so funny?" Asks Vegas even more irritated now.

Porsche keeps quiet and Vegas tries to follow his advice by finding a spot where he can lie down comfortably. 

The flight goes on for another while and Porsche just sits and waits in silence. For now, they are good, no one saw them sneaking in and they can't be tracked but as soon as the plane lands they need to get out without being seen which is a lot more difficult. They don't have enough space to hide. and they can't open the door since it's locked now.

Porsche thinks for hours without any luck, and even if they find a way out, what will they do then? They might end up on the other side of the world without any money.

He then notices the plane slightly tilting forward. They are probably almost at the airport. 

Porsche crawls towards Vegas, he can't walk since it's not big enough there for a person to stand up. He then softly starts tapping his arm. Vegas immediately jumps up. He hits his head in the process. Porsche accidentally lets out a giggle, Vegas gives him a death stare in response. 

"Be happy I still need you," He says, his mood still the same as before. 

It takes another 10 minutes before they feel the plane hit the ground and they get ready to attack whoever is gonna open the door. 

They hear footsteps approach and as the door opens they throw themselves onto the poor staff member. They are now laying on the floor, on top of a man, probably in his forties or fifties. He doesn't move, probably because he hit his head a bit too hard. 

Porsche is the first to stand up this time and they run away as they see a bodyguard run towards them. 

It's a big airport that they have never seen before. They run towards it as fast as they can since they are still being chased by the now multiple bodyguards. They follow a golf cart into a big garage inside the airport and run towards the nearest door. Which is followed by more hallways, just like at the airport in Japan. Except this time, it only takes about 30 seconds till they open a door that reveals big crowds of people. 

They don't hesitate and try to look like the other people there. They join a group of what seem to be people going on an organised trip that you can book online, which is perfect since almost no one knows each other. 

All of them except a couple with a young kid were foreign. Their first thought is America but almost everyone there is blonde and the language they are speaking is definitely not English.

It sounds a lot more aggressive than English or Thai, a bit like German but Vegas knows that it isn't German since he learned some in the past for a business meeting. Yet it sounds familiar.

They see a big sign above them that says.

"Toiletten deze kant op." with under there in English "Toilets this way."

They still are clueless about their location. Vegas notices a big board with all of the flights and he notices that most of them are in Europe, like Paris, Stockholm and Amsterdam. They are definitely in Europe. But where?

-----------------------------------------------------

Found a way to sneak my country in:) I hope that at least one of y'all can figure out what country I'm talking about.

And also there is this new series that just got released by Gmmtv called Home School, pls go watch it. The plot is super interesting and Gun is part of the cast. :)) Im not sure if it's a BL though.

Luv y'all <3