Ferris wheel

Kinn doesn't know what to do, Porsche doesn't seem to remember anything from the day before. Shall he tell him? what if Porsche won't accept it? he was drunk after all. 

Someone suddenly interrupts his thoughts,¨what are you thinking about?¨ asks Tay. ¨you've been staring at that new bodyguard all day, did something happen between you two?¨

Kinn stops staring at Porsche, who is busy practicing. ¨its nothing.¨ he says.

Tay smiles, ¨theres something going on between you two, it's obvious.¨ Time enters the room too. ¨what were you guys talking about?¨ Kinn looks at Tay signaling him not to say anything.

¨fine.¨ whisperers Tay,  and he walks away, grabbing Time's hand and pulling him with him.

Porsche is still busy practicing his shooting. it's going better and better already. he always hits the goal, his goal. and most of the time close to the center too. he's already doing better than most of the other bodyguards. he often gets compliments from the coach.

he's very aware of Kinn's staring but doesn't look back. Pete walks up to him. ¨did something happen between the two of you? he's been staring at you all day.¨ Porsche doesn't answer.

Pete decides to change the subject. And they spend the rest of the training talking about the party of the day before.

Porsche sees from the corner of his eye that Kinn has left. He doesn't know why but he feels kind of sad about it.

--------------------------------------------------

"Why would you want to practice when I have classes?" Asks Porchay irritated. "I don't want to have detention."

Kim smirks. "Because I want to." He says daring.

They stop in front of Porchay's house.

"Why can't we practice at your house for once? " asks Porchay all of the sudden. Kim doesn't know what to say for a second, Porchay can't know that he's from a mafia family.

"It's super messy at my house," he says.

"But mine's super messy too, can we please go to your house for once?" Tries Porchay again.

Kim sighs, "no," he says, and walks towards the gate.

Porchay sighs and stumbles after him.

Once they reach inside Kim turns around, facing Porchay. "So and what are we gonna do now?" He says. And Porchay looks at him with confusion. "We were gonna practice, remember?" He says.

Kim scoffs, "listen, I just saved you from school, don't be a nerd now."

Porchay looks flustered, "so we're not gonna practice?" He asks. And Kim smiles, "exactly"

"But then what are we going to do?" Asks Porchay again. "I don't know, I was asking you." Says Kim. Porchay smiles, and laughs. ¨so I skipped school to go do something, but we both don't know what to do exactly.¨ Kim laughs, ¨we'll find something to do.¨

¨like what?¨ asks Porchay. Kim moves closer to him. he only stops when they almost touch each other. Porchay turns into a tomato, and their lips almost touch each other. they stay like that for a few seconds, staring into each other's souls.

Kim suddenly moves forward. Porchay closes his eyes, ready for Kim's warm lips to touch his. The longer it takes Kim, the more Porchay blushes. Kim's lips are only an inch away from that of Porchay. For a second, time stops.

A loud sound makes Porchay jump up, someone is banging on the door. Porchay looks at Kim, who hasn't moved an inch, and then walks towards the door. or it's more like an awkward run. Kim laughs, watching Porchay run.

Porchay opens the door and a delivery driver appears. he hands over a pizza box to Porchay. Porchay looks at the man confused. ¨but I didn't order pizza.¨ Kim appears behind him. ¨ I did¨ he says. ¨ I hope you like pepperoni.¨

Kim tips the delivery driver and 2 minutes later they are sitting at the dinner table eating pizza. Both of them act as if nothing had happened.

Porchay stares at Kim as he is devouring a pizza, how can he act like nothing happened when they just almost kissed? what if that delivery driver came a few seconds later? the questions run through his mind.

Kim sees Porchay being confused and smiles again. he decides to break the silence. ¨have you heard anything about your brother lately?¨ he asks. Porchay shakes his head. he looks kind of sad. of course he misses his brother. why wouldn't he?

as time passes, they finish the pizza. neither of them knows what to do now. 

¨how about we go see another movie or something.¨ asks Kim. Porchay looks at him grinning, ¨yeah for research again you mean.¨ he says sarcastically. 

Kim opens his phone and googles the website of the local cinema. he looks for a good movie for a few minutes and sighs. ¨all of the movies are either for kids or old grandpas.¨ 

he suddenly jumps up, ¨how about we go to the amusement park?¨ he asks. Porchay looks at him scared, ¨you mean with like rollercoasters and stuff?¨ 

It takes Kim a while to convince Porchay to come with him. 

The amusement park is quite busy, most of the people are couples. some of them are gay or lesbian couples. it makes it a little awkward between them but that quickly goes away once they try a rollercoaster. 

they end up being there for hours, they even went on the same rollercoaster ten times.

Porchay runs towards a stand that sells cotton candy. he begs Kim for one so Kim buys one for both of them. Porchay runs away again, this time to the Ferris wheel in the middle of the park. Kim runs after him. barely keeping up.

¨ I heard that the Ferris wheel turns red at 9 o'clock and that's in 10 minutes, can we please ride it then?¨ he asks, and Kim goes to buy tickets for it.  the number of people in the park has digestively dropped.  only a few couples are left.

they enter the Ferris wheel. feel the ground beneath them disappear as their cart goes higher and higher. they watch the skyline of the city under them. 

and like Porchay said. once they reach the top, at 9 o'clock exactly. the whole Ferris wheel lights up in a yellow-orange glow. 

Kim stands up and pulls Porchay up too. they stare into each other's eyes as the yellow-orange glow slowly changes into a red glow. Kim looks at Porchay lovely

¨im gonna finish what I started.¨ 

And with that, he kisses Porchay, for real this time. nothing can ruin this moment now. 

Kim's lips feel as warm as Porchay expected. the kiss feels like hours. as time slowly goes by. Neither of them want to stop. Porchay just wants time to stop, for them to forever be here, right now. not having to worry about college. or about his brother. or about the judgement of other people. he just wants to be here, with Kim.

Porchay feels Kim pull away again. the cold wind breeses into his face again. he just wants to kiss Kim again. feel those soft warm lips again.

the cart starts lowering again. Porchay doesnt want to admit it.  he stares into Kims eyes again. they stare into each others eyes for aslong as they still can before they have to go back to that stressfull life again.

--------------------------------------------------

(unedited)

i made this episode mostly about Kimchay wich if been wanting to do for a while. i hope yall like it. its a bit faster than in the series but im gonna expand their lovestory a little bit probably. its kind of sad that they werent as much in the series.

i made this episode in 3 days instead of 4 to make up for last time:)

Luv yall<3