Yes, and?

The bright sun shining through the window woke Porsche up, it must already have been late into the morning, 11 am maybe? Kinn had told him to take a day off except for the party that he was supposed to attend as a bodyguard.

Pete was also supposed to be there but he didn't get the same luxury so Porsche had made out that it had probably to do with it being his first mission here, he didn't complain though since he missed sleeping in without being punished for it.

It had been such a chance to go from a life where he constantly tried making the life of his little brother better by overworking and streetfighting, and also having all the freedom in the world to go where he wanted to go whenever he wanted to this life where he is locked in a mad house with a bunch of crazy people who control him around. The only thing making it better was knowing Porchay was safe and had someone looking over him.

Pete was long gone already, Tankhun might not be a morning person but that didn't stop him from staying up late enough that he had a guard switch at 4:30 because Arm and Pol would almost pass out from exhaustion at that point, it was a wonder how that man managed to stay awake multiple days in a row without feeling tired and just rewatching the same movies.

Porsche stood up, he had to ignore his entire body protesting from the amount of swimming he was forced to do the night before and checked the time, it was in fact not 11 am which he had hoped for, at least he wasn't late this time.

It was 2 pm, meaning that he still had 2 hours before they would leave so he didn't have to hurry, his room had a TV. Hence, he considered watching SpongeBob as any other grown-up would do but he had a better idea, he was the only one off duty so now he could go irritate the others.

Once he was finished with his extremely large breakfast, he put on the suit he was supposed to wear since he couldn't just show up in a jumpsuit like he had been wearing the past few days and headed downstairs to the practice rooms.

He spent a good hour watching the others and laughing out loud whenever someone would miss their target, it wasn't greatly appreciated but no one dared say a word because Kinn was also in the room with his friends.

He had brought over Tay and Time again to watch the other bodyguards train which apparently was usual according to Pete.

The training had finally ended and people were packing up to either go to their next training session or enjoy their little free time before also joining Kinn at his party. Porsche also wanted to leave now that there wasn't anyone to laugh at anymore but a cold hand on his shoulder made him stop in his tracks.

"What is it this time, ur always around me." Complained Porsche without even turning around, he knew straight away that it had to be Kinn since he always seemed to target him out of all his bodyguards specifically.

When he got no answer for a few seconds, Porsche turned around anyway and was immediately met with Kinn who was mere centimetres away from him, as expected.

Behind him were indeed both of his friends, Porsche could remember seeing them before somewhere but this time one of them had bright white hair, he must have dyed it in the past few days then and Porsche had to admit he was handsome.

"Is he new here?" The white-haired man asked, clearly already knowing the answer. 

Porsche had already turned around to leave, he wasn't in the mood for Kinn's questionable sense of humour and weird but strangely hot friends but Kinn finally opened his mouth.

"Get us some drinks."

Porsche turned around frustrated and glared at his boss, he just wanted to go back to his room for a bit. He wasn't even on duty so why would he suddenly need to act like some sort of servant? He is a godamn bodyguard.