Carcrash

It took Tankhun hours before he was finally done with Porsche's hair. Porsche has to agree that it looks good.

It makes him feel like those tv stars, people with different hair colors every day. Especially those kpop stars.

Tankhun looks at him judgy. Then he shakes his head. "Nah, I think red suits you more." Porsche has to make up an excuse about training to escape from that.

He runs down the hallway, to his room. But when he almost reaches the door he suddenly bumps into someone, a tall familiar man looks him in the eyes as Porsche looks up. It was that dude from the minor family.

Porsche quickly stands up.

"I guess we meet again." Says Vegas smiling. He bows as an apology and excuses himself.

Porsche walked past Vegas. Vegas scoffs and continues his way. Porsche open's the door and quickly closes it again. He sighs as he looks back at it. It was definitely the same kid. The kid he saw that day. The day that his parents died.

He didn't realize it at first. But something already felt wrong about that dude. He seemed too familiar. That day when his parents died in that car crash. He can remember a small memory of a boy standing alongside a grown man. Crying.

It was raining that day. The man wanted to leave but the boy refused. He escaped from his dad's arms and ran towards Porsche, and hugged him.

Porsche is sure that it is the same boy, they look alike too much. That same expression. He lets himself fall onto the couch and accidentally falls asleep.

----------------------------------------------------

Vegas is looking at Kinn like he's a weird brown spot under his shoe. So does Kinn.

Tankhun coughs, trying to get the attention. "So we need to attack the French mafia?" He looks around the table, hoping for someone with a plan.

"Trustable connections told me that Jesse is planning to handle drugs in Tokyo this weekend," says Vegas. "We could attack him and his followers and get information about the other clans too."

Kinn shakes his head, "I can't go to Japan this week, I have an important meeting in India."

"The minor family can handle it." Says Vegas.

Kinn sighs, overthinking the plan. He doesn't have much of a choice. The French mafia rarely leaves the country.

"Fine," he says.

Vegas stands up and looks at his bodyguards, signaling them to leave the room. So does he.

"Why would you trust that bastard?" Asks Tankhun angrily.

Kinn sighs, "I don't have a choice if there were another plan then I would choose that but there isn't."

Someone suddenly coughs at the door, it's Vegas.

"Can I take Porsche with me as one of my bodyguards?" He asks. Kinn immediately stands up, shocking the other people. "No." He says fiercely. He realizes the stares he's getting and sits back down again.

"You don't need Porsche as a bodyguard, I will send Big to join you if you need an extra hand." He continues calmly.

Vegas sighs, "no, you don't get it. I need Porsche for this job."

"Why?" Asks Kinn.

"Because he's a good bodyguard."

Vegas walks out and his bodyguards follow him but then Kinn suddenly stops them. ¨Take Pete with you then, if ur gonna take Porsche take Pete too.¨ Pete whose in the room looks at Kinn signaling to him that it's a bad idea but Kinn ignores him.  

Vegas smiles. ¨sure. Pete come.¨ Pete stumbles after him. 

Porsche is busy getting his stuff. Vegas is standing behind him patiently waiting. Pete is getting his stuff too. 

The car ride to Vegas's house was quiet and awkward, it reminds Porsche of his first car ride to the main family's house. 

Pete ends up breaking the silence, ¨So when will we attack them and where?¨ Vegas answers with a sigh. ¨we don't know yet. that's why the first thing we're gonna do when we arrive is create a plan.

The car stops after a while in front of a restaurant, it looks like it's a bar. but when they walk inside it turns out to be a casino. 

a tall man approaches them. he faces Vegas and bows a bit as a sign of saying hello. Vegas does the same and without exchanging any words Vegas signals the rest to follow the man. 

they walk into a narrow hallway behind the casino. two men in suits stop them but get out of the way when they see Vegas between them. 

they silently continue to follow the tall man until they enter a way bigger hallway. it's not as big as the hallway in the main family's house but it's still huge for someone who grew up way too poorly to be used to this kind of big building. 

The hallway has portraits just like at the main family's house, these are probably from the past leaders of the minor family then. except there's a difference this time. except for vegas being at the end of the line, there's another man, he's a bit older and fierce. scary even. he has extremely short hair, unlike vegas. but somewhere, he and vegas look alike.

Vegas notices Porsche staring at the last portrait. ¨thats my dad.¨ he says.

more men with suits approach them and bow.

when they pass the hallway they end up in a huge room, in the middle of it, there's a big table. it's filled with people. bodyguards just like Porsche and Pete. Vegas greets the man and walks towards 2 people at the end of the table.

one of them is a young boy, probably around Porchay's age. the other is a middle-aged man, he seems familiar. then Porsche realizes. It's the man from the painting. 

the man looks up at them. he gives a rather irritated awkward smile and then continues reading the newspaper. the little boy on the other hand jumps up and hugs Vegas, ¨ You're back.¨ he says. after being done hugging Vegas he politely shakes Porsche's and Pete's hands.

¨im Macau.¨ he says and sits down again. ¨and that's my dad, Gun¨

Vegas continues walking again without saying anything to his father. it's easy to guess that these two don't have a good relationship.

(author)

Hi, I'm back:)

I took a break off and I'm doing better right now and have some more spare time so I can update more. also, a happy new year even though it's kind of late for that.