Roze koekenspel

Porsche is still trying to find money under a vending machine to put in one of those British phone cells they found on the side of the street.

It's already late, they spend all day getting as far away from the airport as possible because getting arrested isn't the best option. They are now in a shady neighbourhood full of old buildings that clearly need renovation. Aside from a group of drunk middle-aged men laughing in that strange language, they are the only ones there.

"Do you think this will work, you have been looking for ages for a stupid coin to put in that phone cell, I don't even think it works anymore and I'm done waiting," says Vegas bothered.

Porsche glares at him and continues to put a stick under the machine in the hope that he would feel something. "If you help me instead of just standing there and complaining, we would know faster." Vegas just ignores him and watches the drunk men grab a bunch of weird pink-coloured cakes.

"I found one!" screams Porsche suddenly, making the shady men look up.

He puts it in the little opening that is meant for coins and dials Pete's number. They wait in silence but they hear nothing other than the wind and the still-laughing men.

"See I told you, and why didn't you look at the coin before using it, we could have at least found out in what country we are," says Vegas. Porsche makes a face and Vegas looks him dead in the eye. "It's not the time to joke around right now, dumbass." Porsche gives him the most offended look he can make.

Vegas starts walking towards the drunk group of men, who have in the time that Vegas and Porsche have been arguing put one of the pink cakes on the floor and they suddenly start pulling down their pants.

Vegas immediately turns around again and they walk away as fast as they can.

They just keep walking in silence hoping that they won't accidentally walk into the police or something. They are lucky and manage to find an old tent in a junkyard where they can spend the night in. After a lot of arguing and avoiding being seen by people walking by, they manage to put it up in a park, the park is for a big part a forest.

They just lie down and stare up at the night sky, which is possible because the roof of the tent has a big hole in it.

"Hey now that I think about it, I think we might be in the Netherlands." Says Porsche suddenly. "It would make sense since we are clearly in Europe and the language sounds similar to German but isn't German. And I heard someone say: "Deze kant op alstublieft." which means this way please in Dutch.

Vegas looks at him surprised. "I guess you're not that stupid after all," he says with a grin. "I think I know how to get us out of here if you're right. I know some people here that I did business here. I just need to get to The Hague.

"The what-" says Porsche. "The Hague, It's a city here." Porsche decides to just follow along and they decide to make a plan the day after.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Pete is still laying in the hospital, it has been a few days since he found his way back. They still haven't managed to find Porsche and Vegas, Gun even asked the main family for help, meaning that it's really bad considering how much the families hate each other.

Kinn has visited Pete multiple times, and he kind of felt honoured about it but Kinn keeps asking about Porsche, as if Pete would be any more updated than him.

The business continues and Kinn's schedule is completely packed with business meetings. He of course tries to keep his mind there as much as possible but it's hard. He doesn't even know why he worries so much. Porsche is just another bodyguard of him and he isn't even that good at it. He giggles thinking back about the incident at the bar where Porsche got drunk and the people he is having a meeting with look up at him.

He signals them to ignore it and he puts his mind to work again.

On the other hand, Pete spends his day calling people and asking them to help him search for his friends. Or more like friend and boss. Vegas isn't someone who you can easily become friends with because he trusts no one.

Pete's worries don't quiet down as he thinks about the possibility that one of them has already murdered the other if no one else has done that yet.

If that is the case, then it's probably Vegas with his short temper who murdered Porsche. Pete wants to laugh but he knows he shouldn't. The least he can emotionally use right now is for his best friend to get murdered by his boss.

The door of his room opens and Kinn's friends walk in, One of them has long silver hair and is famous on social media for looking like a member of a K-pop boy group. The other has shorter black hair and gives off a bitchy attitude.

Pete has gotten close to the guy with long silver hair named Tay. They match vibes compared to the other guy named Time.

Pete has always been against the relationship between Tay and Time since everyone knows including Tay himself that Time is cheating on him with tons of other people but Tay just won't give up on him.

"Any updates?" asks Tay without even saying hey first.

"Why do people keep asking that? If there is anyone who would be the first to know then it's Kinn," asks Pete, he is completely tired of it and wants to think about other things instead of doing nothing but lying in bed all day and overthinking the situation. Overthinking only makes him more scared about the chance that they got ambushed and killed.

"I mean you are Porsche's best friend so I kind of assumed you would be up to date too and Kinn is always busy so we can't ask him," says Tay looking down.

"Why do you even want to know that bad? It's not like you would worry about Vegas."

Tay looks offended; "Of course, I don't care about that unstable bitch, but I do worry about Porsche, he seems like a nice guy and to be honest he is kinda hot too."

Pete rolls his eyes as dramatically as possible and after a bit of chatting, they left and Pete continues resting again.

-------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry I'm a bit late :(

I wanted to bring Tay back and I kind of had to bring Time back too even though I promise that Tay will get his justice.

Also don't ask abt the pink cake and the title and pls don't google it lmao.

Luv y'all <3