Drones

Pete is running through the hallway, he just got a text from Arm telling him to meet up with him and he said that it is related to Porsche and Vegas. As soon as he heard that, he stood up from bed despite the doctor's recommendation to stay there for a while and not do too much exercise.

Pete hasn't been able to rest worrying about his best friend and his boss. Even though he does want to find Vegas back is the main priority secretly finding Porsche.

The two have gotten close since Porsche started working there as roommates and colleagues. They helped each other out mentally and physically while trying to survive the training they get. Whenever Porsche had a hard time, Pete would try to comfort him as much as he can and the other way around. 

The one thing Pete can't emotionally handle at the moment is for him to hear that his best friend and partner in crime had died on a mission.

He finally arrives at the room that is meant for creating or fixing weapons. Arm spends most of his time here when he isn't busy tracking down Porsche and hands out the weapons to the bodyguards and the main family themselves. 

The room is relatively small but it doesn't have to be that big anyway. It's located behind a bookshelf filled with books and pictures of or related to the main family. It's hidden to avoid potential enemies who manage to get in to find it. 

Pete walks up to the lady behind the desk that is in front of the bookshelves. She is known as the aunty of the bodyguards and everyone likes her. Pete included.

"Hey Pete," says the lady. 

"88542," says Pete quickly. The nerves are taking over his mind and he just wants to know if Porsche is okay at this point. 

"You don't have to tell me, you know that right? I know you are trustable," says aunty smiling. She walks over to the other side of the desk and clicks on a small black button under it. The bookshelf starts to move, revealing a small staircase that goes down.

"Why are you in such a hurry, is someone in danger?" asks aunty but Pete has already found his way there. 

"That's what I'm trying to figure out," says Pete while running downstairs.

He sees Arm sitting behind his desk which is placed in the middle of the room. The walls are filled with all types of guns. Pete recognises most of them since that is a part of their training but there are also some that he doesn't immediately recognise. 

 Arm is focused on the laptop screen in front of him and beside him is a tall figure which Pete recognizes straight away. 

Kinn is staring at the screen with bland eyes. It's impossible to see what he is thinking. 

Pete bows to show his respect to his boss and then walks up to his desk to see what's going on. He couldn't see what was on there when he first walked in since the desk is placed facing the metal staircase.

When he finally gets to see what the hype is about he sees a news page, it contains a video and Arm who has been looking at him since he came in clicks on the play button.

Even though the speakers are on, Pete can't understand a single bit of it. It's easy to tell that the language is probably somewhere around Europe or Africa. It makes him question his theories on what happened to the two. How could they be there when the mission took place in Japan?

Judging from what he is seeing, which is a train surrounded by ambulances and police. It confuses him because how can this be related to his friends?

He gives a questioning look at Arm who points back at the screen. "Look," he says.

Pete looks back at the screen, He then sees a video filmed by one of the people on the train during the accident when Vegas broke the window. Pete recognizes his friends straight away and feels insanely relieved at the sight of Porsche alive and well. 

"This was just a few hours ago, they just ran into the forest and are being followed but I don't think that they have been arrested yet. This happened in the Netherlands so that is where we need to be." Arm quickly explains. 

//

Kinn has already called someone to come pick them up and within a matter of minutes are they sitting in a helicopter on their way to Europe. 

Kinn only allowed Pete and Arm to join them since he only truly trusts them and their chief bodyguard. He would've let him join them too but he can't risk his house being left unguarded while he is gone. 

"What are we going to do when we get there? The woods are probably full of police," says Pete. He is right. Going into the forest to go look for them isn't an option and they have no way to track them aside from the video on the train. The only lead they have is that they are probably still in the forest.

Arm is doing some research on the plane and has discovered that the forest there is huge. It takes hours to get to the closest village. 

"How about looking around only using drones or something," says Kinn suddenly. He doesn't exactly know what to do either. 

"But won't the police notice them?" asks Pete. 

"I don't know"

They spend almost the whole trip trying to figure something out and Arm keeps checking if there are any updates online.

After being on the plane for almost the whole day, They finally see their destination. The airport they land at is the same that Vegas and Porsche arrived at since it's the closest to where they need to be. Landing goes without a problem and there is already a car waiting to pick them up.

"The trip to the forest will take around 30 minutes from here sir, and I put some high-quality drones in the back of the car in case you will need them," says their driver.

After what feels like ages, they arrive at the forest and Google didn't lie. Pete can see nothing but the forest. 

"This is going to take ages," sighs Kinn and he grabs one of the drones. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

It's 3 am right now lol.

Also beoncloud just announced that instead of Biblebuild, Bible and Us are going to have that movie together. It won't hit the same of course but I am definitely looking forward to it :)

Luv ya'll <3