Broken heart

(Tw; Language, Rape)

They are still running, they yet again hear sirens behind them as they run through the forest. 

Vegas stops running after what felt like an hour but it probably only has been around a few minutes since they can still hear the police cars pretty well. He leans against one of the thousands of trees and tries to catch his breath.

"What are we gonna do now? What if we don't get out of this stupid forest when the sun goes under?" says Porsche with his hands in his hair.

"I really don't know this time okay, I don't always know everything," answers Vegas irritated, he sits down on the dirty ground with his back to the tree. He looks up and closes his eyes, never had he been this irritated towards Porsche. It's like he never even cared about him.

"Is something wrong? You sound like I just murdered your best friend or something," says Porsche while scoffing. 

This made Vegas suddenly stand up and lash out at Porsche. 

"No nothing is wrong, it's not like I'm stranded in the middle of a forest in a country that I barely know with the biggest idiot I know!" He screams. Porsche stares at the guy lashing out at him and tries to stay calm knowing that fighting each other isn't going to do anything good to the situation. 

"You are so stupid and never think before acting Porsche. I'd rather be stuck with a fucking gorilla than with you. I-"

"Well as if you are any better you fucking whore. You never seem to care when I am not feeling well and only want to fuck me. Is that really the only fucking reason why you never left behind or something?!" screams Porsche on his turn after finally losing his cool.

"Yes okay, I did only want to fucking have sex with you. You know what, I only wanted to do that to make Kinn jealous. Now happy? I never cared about you and your sex sucks. How did those women in that bar even want you, you are stupid and unfunny and a terrible person!" screams Vegas even louder.

Porsche goes quiet and stares at Vegas with empty eyes. He feels his heart sink to the bottom trying to process what Vegas just said. He only used him? And only for something like impressing Kinn? 

Vegas had also gone quiet realising what he just said. He immediately regretted it. Even despite what he just said, he did kind of care about Porsche. 

"What do you mean?" says Porsche a lot quieter than earlier. 

Vegas looks at him with his eyes full of regret. "No, no I used to I mean I-" He says trying to turn the situation around.  

"I said what do you mean Vegas!" Porsche has started to scream again. His eyes are filled with rage. His mind has stopped working clearly and the only thing he wants at that moment is an explanation from Vegas.

"I mean... I mean that I do love you," tries Vegas again praying that Porsche will take it.

"No I don't believe you," says Porsche quietly while trying not to slap Vegas.

"I don't and no matter what you say I won't believe you. And why would you use me to impress him? I'm just his bodyguard. If you want to make him jealous go find someone else he actually cares about!"

"I used you because he likes you, idiot. wasn't that extremely obvious?" 

"No, he doesn't and neither do you, I'm fucking done with you!"

Porsche starts to walk away but he feels a strong grip around his wrist. He turns around and shakes Vegas off. Nothing can change his mind. 

"Believe me, Porsche, I do like you, I mean it."