Chasing

The meal afterwards had been silent, neither of them had said a word and they both had just nibbled on their burgers while looking outside.

Porsche had considered thanking Kinn for helping him out in that awkward situation but he couldn't admit that Kinn had things like feeling since he most definitely didn't, if he did he would've treated his staff better and Porsche couldn't recall seeing Kinn ever actually happy and smiling like he meant it. 

Whenever Porsche had seen Kinn he would either look like all of his emotions had been drained from him or he would force out the fakest smile Porsche had ever seen and he hadn't even seen Kinn mad before either.

Porsche and Pete had given him the nickname 'Robotman' before during a day off, they had gone to the bar and spent all evening drinking, partying and most importantly spending most of their evening complaining about Kinn to pretty much everyone they could start a conversation with.

Kinn had been silent too, he regretted helping Porsche out since he didn't have a reason to but yet he did. 

Kinn had also disliked Porsche to a certain extent, he had always been super casual to his superiors as if they were his close friends which Kinn found irritatingly unprofessional considering how it might mean his end someday and he had been reckless during a lot of his missions.

Kinn knew deep down that Porsche's questionable choices had worked out so far except for the time that he got drunk during a party but Kinn wanted to forget about that.

Even though he didn't know who of the two had made the plan to sneak into a private jet and fly away, it sounded like something Porsche had come up with and Kinn couldn't deny that he definitely had saved their lives back then.

It had stressed Kinn out when Porsche and Vegas suddenly weren't reachable anymore and he didn't know why, everyone knows that his relationship with Vegas wasn't something you would expect from cousins. Everything had always been a competition between the two, they would always race to see who was faster which Vegas would win most of the time and he would always mock Kinn for losing but Kinn always won things like chess which upset Vegas a lot.

Kinn smiled slightly thinking back to when his biggest worries were losing a bet on who could finish their homework earlier or who could pull the attention of the kid on the other side of the street. 

Porsche seemed to have noticed the slight grin and also smiled, This was the first time Porsche had seen Kinn smile that seemed genuine. 

"Took you long enough," he mumbled softly.

"What?" Kinn had seen Porsche move his lips and form some words but didn't hear what he has said.

"Nothing."

Porsche went back to looking at the never-ending stream of people outside, most of them were blond which was something Porsche couldn't get used to straight away, most of the blonde people in his country were either immigrants or they had dyed their hair that way but now it was nothing but an endless sea of gold and a few exceptions of brown, black, orange or dyed hair.

Porsche even meant to see someone with pink hair with blue highlights but it was hard to spot that person again.

"Kinn?"

Kinn looked up from the remains of the burger in his hands, "Yeah?"

"I think we should go." 

Porsche had spotted a suspicious group of people who had been standing on the other side of the street, all of them had the same suits on as the man that had attacked Porsche and Vegas on the train, except one person in the centre who wore a bit more comfortable clothes, the type of clothes you would wear when spending all day on the couch watching movies.