Crystals

Porsche is still trying to find Pete in any way he can. He doesn't want to lose him since Pete is his best friend but he has been gone for 2 days already, so the chances that he is dead are getting bigger and bigger. What if they managed to find Pete after all?

Vegas is also still in Japan to find him, he is calling all the companies in the area to ask if they saw anyone covered in blood. But no luck. 

They both don't know what to do anymore. Letting go of Pete doesn't seem like an option but do they still have a choice? Live is going on in Thailand and they are both needed there. Kinn has an important meeting in 2 days and wants Porsche there and Vegas also has places to be.

They are staying at a small hotel in the centre of Tokyo if Pete would have escaped he would probably be somewhere here since he can't just stay in the mountains or forests.

They are starting to give up slowly and Porsche is already looking for plane tickets fast since there is no point in going undercover anymore. He makes a private account under a fake name to avoid being found by the mafia because they would probably send someone to blow up the plane during the flight. 

Vegas is already packing when his phone rings. He quickly picks up without even bothering to look at whose number it is. "Hello," he says and waits a few seconds but no one picks up. "Hey, who is this?" he says but whoever called hangs up. 

"Shit," says Vegas under his breath and runs around the room to grab all their stuff. 

"They found us," he says. Porsche looks up at him. "What do you mean, you mean the mafia we took out yesterday?" Vegas continues grabbing some clothes and a gun that are still spread out on his bed. "Yes and because I picked up that stupid phone they can track our location easily so grab your shit, we're leaving."

Porsche also starts grabbing what he can find and in just 3 minutes are they sitting in the car in silence. Vegas threw his phone out the window so that they can't be tracked anymore. 

They managed to buy last-minute plane tickets to Khon Kaen, It's the closest they can get to their hometown and they will probably fly from there to Bangkok. Their plan seems to work, no one is following them and there aren't any suspicious people at the airport. The other bodyguards are staying in another hotel for a bit longer in case Pete suddenly shows up and it will be easier to stay unsuspicious when you're with only two people.

They are waiting till they can enter. It doesn't take very long since they had the earliest plane they could find. 

They try to look casual by just sitting there and scrolling through their phone. Of course, it isn't hard since everyone is just minding their own business. People are finally seeing each other after years of parting or are leaving to find a new life. Some are also just going on vacation.

There is a crowd with people on the other side of the room screaming, it's probably because of the arrival of a celebrity. 

They patiently wait and once they finally get to leave they don't hesitate and walk towards the thing that scans all forms of metal on them. Of course, they left their guns with the other bodyguards since getting arrested is the least they can use right now. 

The airport is huge and there is a ginormous chandelier hanging from the ceiling. It's filled with thousands of little diamonds and is famous because people keep trying to steal it since it's worth at least 100 million dollars. 

Porsche looks up at the huge masterpiece amazed. Vegas kept walking but turns around and sees Porsche a few meters behind him looking up. He then also looks up but realises something is wrong. The chandelier is getting bigger and bigger, Vegas doesn't think twice and runs towards Porsche and throws himself against him, they end up a few meters away as the huge chandelier shatters into a million pieces.

Porsche covers his head with his arms to avoid the glass hitting his face and Vegas does the same. They don't seem to have been hit badly aside from a few smaller cuts. 

Reality hits them again as people around them start screaming. Some people aren't as lucky as them. 

The chaos is overwhelming and Porsche just stands and stares at the people next to him laying motionlessly on the ground, if it wasn't for Vegas he would have been like that too. The chills are running over his back when he feels Vegas's hand grab his arm. He then notices the people with guns running inside and he and Vegas run away.

They run through endless hallways till they find a small room meant for the stuff that people lost on the plane. They are the only ones there. Not that there is much room for another person.

"What do we do now?" asks Porsche nervously staring at the door. Vegas is looking around the room looking for stuff to use. He has honestly no idea. 

They fall down to the door and sit in silence waiting for something to happen. It stays silent for about 3 hours when they hear footsteps appear. Porsche starts freaking out again because it might be one of the men with the guns. 

The door opens and Vegas doesn't hesitate and pulls Porsche closer, pushing his lips against that of him. Porsche immediately turns red. Vegas's lips are surprisingly soft and warm. He starts feeling butterflies in his stomach. He doesn't move an inch for at least 10 seconds before an unfamiliar voice suddenly starts shouting. 

"Hey, you can't do that here, take your little romance moment somewhere else. You aren't allowed here without permission!" 

It's a staff member with a basket with random things in it like bags, phones and earphones in it. probably stuff that got left on the plane. Vegas politely bows and sprints outside, pulling Porsche with him. 

They run again, this time they run towards the planes. All of the planes got cancelled because of the situation they caused earlier but they see a smaller but fancy plane ready for takeoff. It's probably a private jet and they run through a staff-only door to find a door that leads outside so that they can sneak into the little room for luggage.

They are lucky and find it in a matter of minutes. 

It takes them a while to get to the plane unnoticed. Nothing is locked yet so they can easily sneak inside. They feel the plane slowly starting to move. They don't know where they are going because neither of them have a phone.

----------------------------------------------------------

I'm not a Porsche and Vegas shipper I swear but the story needed something like that. 

Also, I'm sorry for taking a bit longer to upload but I just went to Prague for a few days and i didn't really have time to update. :(

Luv y'all<3