(Un)noticed

(Tw: Blood)

Porsche has slept through the afternoon, they spend all night in bed together but Vegas is now lying on the small couch on the other side of the room, His thoughts keep wandering off to last night's activities, but he doesn't remember anything else, just that.

He looks up at the clock on his bedside table and notices that it is 4 pm, meaning that they still have four hours left till their work shifts start. 

Vegas is still sleeping and Porsche just lets him, he takes a shower and tries to think of something else when the door opens and Vegas steps in. Porsche feels uncomfortable about it at first but Vegas also steps into the shower. Porsche gives him a confused look since the shower is too small for the both of them.

"We can't waste time and water," says Vegas grinning. 

Porsche feels his strong hands wrap around his waist. they spend at least 20 minutes like that before reality hits them again and they leave the shower to go shopping. The only clothing they have are work suits and dirty clothes.

Their goal is also to find something to eat since the only things they ate in the past 2 days are the snacks from the backpack and a sandwich they got from Everon the night before. They got a lot of tips the night before, or more like Porsche got them since Vegas was a bit too busy with the toilet demons. 

"Let's get some make-up too," says Vegas. 

"Aren't I hot enough already," says Porsche with a sassy tone and Vegas hits him on the shoulder. "No dumbass, I mean that your neck looks like the pride flag at the moment, we can't have you show up at the bar like that.

"What's wrong with the pride flag?" asks Porsche deeply offended. 

Vegas steps out the door followed by Porsche and they spend over 2 hours looking for clothes and make-up. 

"Hey look! They have a dog cafe there," says Porsche exiting and starts running towards it. Vegas sighs and follows him. Porsche is right, the sign above the door says in big clear English 'Dog cafe'.

The cafe is small and it only contains less than 10 tables, A big dog walks up to them and they see an old lady approach. The service there is nice and the lady teaches them how to say 'sit' and 'lay down' in Dutch and the dogs listen. Vegas looks at Porsche, who is smiling brightly while handing a smaller dog a treat.

Vegas starts to feel guilty but decides to shake the feeling off. They end up eating big flat pancakes which is a traditional dish. It tastes as sweet as the American ones but has a slightly different texture. 

They head back to the hotel and drop off all of the things they bought in their room and Vegas leads Porsche to the bathroom to apply the make-up.

The bar is busier than the night before and Vegas finally has a chance to work at the bar itself instead of the toilets. Porsche teaches him how to make certain drinks and Vegas is also pretty loved by the customers. 

Vegas tries his best to socialise but it's difficult while Porsche doesn't have a problem with it at all. 

They spend the whole night running around to make sure everyone there will get their drink and are completely exhausted at the end. Everon thanks them because his bar has never done this well and they get offered a full-time job but politely refuse. 

Everon still manages to give them a good bonus which Porsche thankfully takes. Vegas of course has way bigger amounts at home but Porsche kicks him as a reminder to thank him too.

Once they are back in their hotel room, they straight up head to bed, this time Vegas doesn't sleep on the couch but instead shares the bed with Porsche. They cuddle each other to sleep and wake up a lot sooner this time.  

It's only 9 am, meaning they still have the whole day ahead. Vegas is the one to wake up first this time and he tries to get up without waking Porsche. He succeeds and manages to get out of the room while Porsche is still sleeping. Vegas walks out of the hotel and walks to the nearest grocery store. He buys some different types of fruits for them to eat and then continues to walk back to the hotel.

He hears a meow and sees a cat on the side of the road, he decides to just ignore it but then notices a group of gangsters walking towards him.

He immediately gets suspicious and wants to walk away when the men suddenly start running towards him, he drops his groceries and turns around but a big guy who is running a bit ahead of the rest already managed to grab him and throw him to the ground. 

The men are obviously part of the French mafia, meaning that they found them. He thinks of Porsche. If they found their location, that would mean that they found the hotel they are staying too. meaning that they might have found Porsche already. What if he is already dead? Vegas shivers thinking about it. 

He doesn't get a chance to stand up because another guy, a bit shorter punches him on the jaw. 

The group only contains 3 men but they are all very skilled fighters and Vegas doesn't stand a chance alone. One of them kicks his arm and Vegas lets out a scream, he feels his blood boil. He feels like he is back in his dad's office, his dad used to beat him up over the smallest mistakes because of their 'image' in fact, he still does. 

The big guy who had thrown him to the ground grabs him by the shirt and throws him against the wall of a furniture store. His arm feels like it's broken and Vegas bites his bottom lip to keep him from screaming again, if he does the men will see him as weak.

"Porsche" he shouts, knowing Porsche probably won't hear him.

The men continue without stopping and start kicking him. He puts his hand in front of his face to protect it but one of them still manages to hit his nose and he feels himself get dizzy. 

The world starts spinning around him and he feels blood coming out of his nose. The kicking continues and it feels like ages. even though it has probably only been around a minute. One of the men grabs his hair and he whines in pain. 

The man is about to punch him in the face when he suddenly falls to the ground, taking Vegas with him. Laying on the ground he feels a warm liqueur under him. Even though his vision has gone blurry because of the pain, he can easily tell that it's blood. He assumes that it's his own but he then notices a knife sticking out the back of the man who just grabbed him.

Porsche has already thrown himself onto the next man, it takes him only a punch and a taekwondo kick to take him out too and the man falls onto the ground, leaving only the last one standing.

Porsche slowly walks towards him while lowering a little so that he can grab the knife out of the body of the first man. 

The remaining man backs up until he hits the wall, the fear in his eyes makes him look even smaller compared to Porsche. Porsche doesn't hesitate and takes down the last man too by throwing the knife into his leg and punching his jaw with every remaining bit of power he has.

Porsche looks at the now unconscious man and ends it by snapping his neck. 

They immediately start packing and leave the hotel in a matter of minutes. They leave the old man a note explaining that they have an emergency situation and have to leave, but are very thankful for their stay. They also leave the suits they got and straight away head to the train station.

----------------------------------------

Another a bit longer chapter lol, I updated it twice in like 30 hours. :)

I promise Vegas won't end as happy as it looks but the Vegas in this book is a bit less of an asshole because I refuse to write a r*pe scene.

Luv ya'll<3