tree branch

Porchay wakes up. It's been a month since he last talked to Kim, or at least in real life. They have been calling each other whenever they can. Porchay asked countless times if they could meet up but Kim keeps saying that he is too busy with work. 

He stands up and checks his phone. No messages. He grabs a sandwich from the day before and grabs some clothes while eating it. He finally got Kim to meet up with him so they decided to go to a small cafe near a huge shopping centrum. Porchay can't help but feel excited. He misses Kim a lot, all the excuses he got from Kim formed a small thought of suspicion to him. He considered multiple times that Kim might not like him as much as he thinks.

He just managed to get his motor licence and is now borrowing a motor from a friend. It helps him get to the cafe much faster than it would have taken him if he just took the bus.

Entering the cafe he can already see a tall familiar man sitting on one of the tables next to the window. His face is hiding behind the menu but Porchay recognises him immediately. He runs up to him and hugs him. 

"Hey Kim!" he says happily. Kim puts down the menu and smiles at him. 

"If it isn't the troublemaker," he says and Porchay hits him softly, Clearly offended. He takes a seat on the other side of the table and they start catching up on each other's business. Kim keeps strong eye contact throughout the entire conversation and it makes Porchay feel butterflies in his stomach. 

"Is something up?"  asks Kim after a while. he has noticed that no matter how obviously Porchay is whipped for Kim, he seems absent today. like his mind is partly somewhere else. And he is right. "Actually, I am kind of worried about my brother, I haven't heard from him since he left that day. I thought he might get a vacation but that still hasn't happened yet, I miss him." Kim can see how much Porchay worries. He feels kind of bad. He knows where Porsche is but he can't tell him.

He decides to just smile. "You know what, I will try to get in touch with the man he works for. I might be able to get him a vacation." Porchay's eyes light up. "really?" he asks. And jumps up to hug Kim again. 

Kim backs away at first but then hugs him too. It's the least he can do for him.

Porchay already feels a lot better going home, he really misses Porsche a lot, which makes sense since Porsche is the only family member he has left and they have gotten really close.

He finally arrives at his house and decides to finish some homework. It's math and he totally not looking forward to it. he'd rather have another music lesson from Kim. But he doesn't have much of a choice. Kim is busy with work again and his Math teacher doesn't let anything slide.

He stumbles upstairs and grabs his laptop. All his energy went up during the date, making it even harder for him to concentrate. He tries to keep going but every sound distracts him again. He keeps hearing this sound as if something is tapping on the window and it irritates him. There is a huge tree in their back garden, maybe it's one of the branches hitting the window because of the wind. 

He decides to do something else first, maybe his concentration will be better after that. He goes downstairs again to grab some ice cream to eat while watching something on Netflix. 

The sound doesn't stop and it's way louder downstairs. He wants to go check to see if he can stop it since it's irritating him but right when he stands up the sound stops. He looks outside assuming that the wind just stopped but it's still blowing.

Porchay still feels uneasy about it, now that he really thinks about it, it didn't really sound like wood tapping against a window but more like someone was knocking on it. 

He decides to go check and walks towards the big window in Porsche's room, or at least the room that used to be Porsche's room. The backdoor is also in this room. At first, there doesn't seem to be anything, meaning that it could have just been a tree branch after all, but he then notices someone in the back of the garden walking towards the street again. It's a rather tall man with black hair a hoodie and some black sweatpants. 

Porchay sighs in relief, it can't be the man who used to collect rent every few weeks since he and his friends always turn up in either suits or some exotic type of clothes. And they most definitely wouldn't just walk away after no one answered the door.

He opens the door and runs after the man, maybe it's a friend of Porsche or something.

The man turns around Porchay doesn't recognize the man. The man smiles at him and that is when Porchay notices the big red stain on his hoodie. He stumbles backwards realising it's blood. 

Pete smiles at him. "Can you help me please, I'm Porsche's friend," he says. 

It takes a minute for Porchay to get his shit together again and manages to get "sure," out as he keeps staring at the huge bloodstain. It still looks fresh. There are 2 possibilities. Either this man killed someone or he got shot or stabbed. 

If he's a killer, Porchay better shouldn't get on his bad side and if he's a victim it is only right to help him. He then gets his answer as Pete almost loses his balance. Porchay catches him and brings him inside. He tries to grab his phone but Pete stops him. "It's better if you don't do that," he says surprisingly calmly for someone who is pretty much bleeding to death.

"Why?" asks Porchay in response. "Well I can't really explain right now since it's complicated but that won't do me or Porsche any good," answers Pete

Reality then hits him and he realises what Pete just said. Porsche is also involved in whatever Pete just went through. He could also be in danger then.

"Is Porsche okay?" he asks. Pete explains that Porsche is fine. 

Pete pulls up his hoodie, revealing a big shot wound in his stomach. Porchay has to look away not to throw up. "I can't help you with that," says Porchay under his breath. "Is it okay if I call a friend? He might know." He then sends a message to Kim explaining the situation and asks him if he can come over as soon as possible after helping Pete to the couch. 

Porchay starts cleaning up the room, it's a habit for him to do that when people come over and especially now that he is nervous. Pete observes him to distract him from the pain that the wound is causing. He doesn't know how he managed to make it all the way from Tokyo to Bangkok while bleeding out.

He was smart enough to put a bandage around it, which is part of the training he gets at the main family's house and managed to sneak inside a cargo ship heading to Thailand after taking a bus to the port. Porsche and Vegas had already left when he arrived there.  Luckily he didn't come across many people on the way there and Porsche's house is close to the port in Thailand. He knows where it is and That Porsche's brother lives there because he doesn't shut up about him.

He is lost in his thoughts as he hears a car pull up and Kim enters through the front door, as soon as he sees Pete he immediately recognises him. He has seen Pete multiple times when he visits his family. 

-------------------------------------

Managed to upload again in a short time:)

It's a bit hard to keep up with 2 stories at the same time but it'll do it.

Luv Ya'll<3