Take me home

Porsche was still running, the trees were still ranging out as far as his eyesight brought him and his feet were hurting from the unfitting underground that was filled with branches and leaves.

The forest was huge and he had no idea how long it would take him to get out of there, there was even a small possibility of that guy having brought him to another country and that he might be somewhere in the middle of America or Europe. 

He had already considered walking back to try and steal a car but they had probably already left if they weren't still chasing them. It would only cost more energy if he went back and it turns out that they weren't there anymore.

Yet when he ran up a small hill, he had a better sight over the woods and the trees still reached the horizon that was slowly lowering.

If he stayed out here for much longer it would become nighttime and who knows what type of carnivore would suddenly jump out of the bushes so it might still be a better idea to just head back and hope for the best, even if Kinn wouldn't be there, he at least had a place to sleep.

Without further thinking, he started heading back till he spotted the familiar shapes of cars about half a kilometre away. 

His only choice now was to try and break into one of them which was exactly what he was going to do,

There are a lot of dangerous animals that wouldn't hesitate to choose Porsche as their lunch, and he hasn't eaten anything in a while either, dehydration isn't impossible, either.

Porsche sighs.

When he finally arrives at the barn, the cars still haven't left their spot yet. There are loud voices in the barn. It's Kinn and his Bodyguards, Porsche was kind of curious about why they would still be there but it was only good for him so he ignored it.

Porsche silently sneaks up to the car closest to him and furthest away from the bar, it was a black car that was probably the one he got pulled in earlier judging from the van-like form that would be perfect for kidnapping.

He tried opening it but the door wouldn't budge, meaning that they had locked it. He cursed under his breath and headed towards another car to see if he is luckier this time.

He sneaks back to the barn and peeks inside. He isn't in the radius to hear what Kinn is talking about but he saw them standing around a table pointing to something on it so Porsche just assumed it was a map of the area or something.

He looked around the room but didn't spot the keys anywhere which made him even more nervous.

He tried to get a better view by moving slightly which made him take a step forward, a loud crack could be heard through the room and Porsche immediately lifts his leg to see a broken branch under it.

He looks up at the group of people that seemed to not have noticed but Kinn had noticed and turned around to see if his assumption had been right.

Porsche turns around and hides from his vision, he was standing in front of the opened door just out of sight and after he heard the chatter continue, a wave of relief came over him. That's when he heard footsteps approach.

One of the bodyguards stepped outside on request of Kinn and looked around to see if there was anyone. Of course, Porsche had been smarter than to just stand there and he had hidden behind a stack of pellets that was placed on the side of the building.

The bodyguard started heading in Porsche's direction and turned around the corner, still without spotting Porsche and started heading closer and closer.

He was probably going to walk around the building to check if no one was hiding behind it or something but the man had been stupid enough to start with the side Porsche was hiding at.

Kinnporscheजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें