Drunk & Duty

It's very akward on the way to the party. Kinn and Porsche are in the same car. They didn't make eyecontact ever since that accident that happend 30 minutes ago. Not even once.

Neither of them is planning to do so either. They both just want to forget about it. But a part of them wants to go back in time and experience the exact same thing again. They can't denie it.

It took over 45 minutes before they finally arrive at the location. And not even one of all four of the people in the car said annything ddurning the ride. The others knew that there is something up between them but they don't wan't to ask it. What if Kinn confronts them for interupting his prived life? They don't want to think about the consiquenes.

It's already busy at the party. Kinn is the last one to arrive. Everyone walks up to him because they want to take a picture with him.

He's the center of attention and the bodyguards have to check everyone that wants to take a picture with him or talk with him in case they brought weapons.

As the time passes people slowly get sick of fighting for a picture and even the last people slowly start interacting with other people. Kinn seems delighted that he finally has a moment alone. Ever since he joined the party he didn't get a single second to do what he wants.

He walks over to his friends, Time and Tay and lets himself fall onto the seat next to theirs.

'Rough hour, wasn't it?" Asks Tay.

Kinn looks at him irritated and doesn't awnser. He just wants to eat something now tuat he can. He turns around to were Porsche is guarding. And signals him to c9me closer.

"Get a drink for me" says Kinn.

Porsche looks at Kinn and starts smiling very sarcastic.

"What's the magic word?" He asks, still smiling.

Kinn can hear Tay and Time trying not to laugh behind him. He turns a little red but then starts smiling the exact same way as Porsche is smiling.

"Give me my damn drink or i will make the other bodyguards shove your a$$ into a pink oven and roast you till you can't even talk no more, an-" he stops as he hears the other people at the party gaspe.

"And you'll get a raise and 2 weeks vacation" he contineus while smiling like an angel, or atleast how close he gets.

Porsche scoffs. "Do it yourself" he says and goes back to his post. Time and Tay can't hold it anymore and they turns red from laughing.

Kinn gives them a deathstare and walks over to the bar.

As Kinn contineus to talk with his friends, Porsche's attention is caught by the glasses of wine that are standing on the bar.

Porsche looks at Kinn, he's still busy with his friends and Porsche slowly tigers to the bar. He grabs the closest glass.

It tasted so good that he grabs another one. And another one.

Kinn doesn't notice it. He continues to drink himself. He suddenly starts couching.

All of the bodyguards run towards him but he signals that he's oke. He excuses himself and go's to the toilet.

He stands up and excuses himself. He walks to the bathroom and is ready to zip his pants down when a woman walks in.

She's tall and handsome. She is wearing a gorgeous purple dress, the woman is wearing alot of jewelery to. Any man would be head over heals f0r her. She looks like the main character in a indian movie.

Kinn looks up and watches the woman. His face expression doesn't change a tiny bit. The cold expression is written on his face like always.

"This is the man's bathroom." Says Kinn.

The woman looks at him while playing with her hair. The lady starts smiling.

"I know." She says "it's just that your my type.

Kinn's face expression still doesn't change a bit. He walks away from the toilets, up to her. He stops right infront of the girl. And looks her in the eye.

"Well im sorry but ur not mine, please leave" says Kinn with a cold tone.

The woman looks up at him, the smile has dissapreared. Nothing of the sweet little girl that just stood there is left, she looks Kinn dead in the eyes and smiles again. But th8s isn't the same type of smile as before.

"Where are your manners?" She says and a knive suddenly slips out of her sleeve. The lifts it up ready to kill anything that's in her way.

She's about to do it when a sudden voice stops her.

"Please go out of the way, i need to pu-" Porsche is standing at the door and suddenly runs inside. He runs straight trough the 2 in, pushing them onto the ground. And runs to the nearest toilet.

The woman quikly makes sense out of the situation and runs away. Kinn is still on the ground. He sees the woman run away and yells at his bodyguards, Who are running towards him because they finally realised the situation. To follow here but she's already gone.

Because of the sudden yelling and chaos, all of the other guests get quiet and try to find out what's going on.

It takes a while to calm everyone down, but after 20 minutes, the bodyguards mmanage to starts the party again.

Kinn sighs, and walks towards the main bodyguard called chan.

"Who do you think it was?" He asks.

Chan looks at Kinn, "it might have been the minor family's doing"
Kinn sighs again. "The minor family is upto something again"

Kinn gets a little light in his head, he can't figure put wether it's because of the ghaos that just happend or because he just almost faced death.

He goes outside and lights up a sigarrete. He looks up at the sky and watches the stars.

The stars have always relaxed him, he doesn't know why but something about it just brings him the ultimate comfort.

He's bussy in his own thoughts as another man walks trough the door. Its Porsche.

Kinn looks at him irritated. "If ur here because you saved me, im not gonna say thank you. Its your job" he looks at Porsche again.

Something is off, the way Porsche is walking. He can't see to walk in a straight line and keeps bumping into things. He is smiling like a kid. And he keeps on putting his hand before his mouth.

Kinn suddenly realises what is going on, he's drunk. But before he can stop porsche. Porsche already opened his mouth. Straight onto Kinn's suit.

(Unedited)
Just got back from my trip. And tried finnishing it as fast as i could.

I think that with that new ship, im gonna make timetay a bit better, give them more screen and add a new character that can create a love triangle. Does that sound interesting?

Anyway

Lu yall<3