𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 31

TAEHYUNG

She paled suddenly. "I think I need to lie down." My heart seized up in trepidation, but I didn't hesitate. I'd picked her up and had her halfway to my bed before she was done speaking.

I had her spread out comfortably, shoes off when I realized she was already sleeping.
I was concerned. Was this normal?
I sat at her hip and stared at her for a long time. Eventually I couldn't help myself I laid a heavy hand on her belly.
It moved under my hand. Startled at first, I snatched my hand away, then tried again. Another movement and I knew it was my child in there,reacting to my touch.

It was barbaric and far from what I'd promised her mere minutes before,
but I just sort of lost it. I have no excuse, aside from an overwhelming sense of ownership and need.

I started stripping her out of her work clothes while she slept on. I got her bare and laid both hands and my cheek softly against her belly. I stayed like that for a long time, tears running unchecked down my face and onto her warm, soft skin.

I was only roused out of my strange spell of comfort and grief when I felt her hand touch my hair softly.
"I thought you weren't interested in laying a finger on me," she spoke in a quiet voice that I couldn't read.

"Apparently, I lied," I said, sitting up. "I didn't know that when I said it, but there it is." I stared down at her, swallowing a heavy lump in my throat. I couldn't read her face either, but she wasn't saying no.

I stroked her breasts. "Your body's changed," I told her in a thick voice.

"I'm fat," she said, and looked suddenly like she wanted to cry.

I bent down and sucked a plump nipple into my mouth, one hand going down to finger her slick folds. "You're beautiful," I said against her skin and went back to sucking.
I straightened to meet her eyes again. "I want you," I said thickly and pushed a finger inside of her.

"Why?" she asked on a gasp.

That stopped me. "I don't understand the question."

"Why do you want me? I've seen your type." I stared at her, finally getting the picture she'd been trying to show me since I'd picked her up.

"You're jealous of Jovie," I accused, far from displeased with the notion.

I played with her clit.

"Is that her name?" she asked in a pant. "That woman you were with? Is she your girlfriend?"

"You left me, if you'll recall," I said mercilessly. It was all her fucking fault. "You wanted me to move on."

"Clearly that's what you wanted," she shot back. "She's really beautiful. I can't compete with that."

"Sure you can," I couldn't help pointing out. "She can't compete with you. You're the mother of my child. And she's not my girlfriend. That was our first date, and I don't know if you saw, but it didn't end well. There's no question there won't be another one. I'm getting married in a few hours." I pushed two fingers into her, my other hand tugging at her nipple almost roughly.

Her reaction was gratifying. She was crying out and moving her hips against me. I pinched her nipple harder.
"It's too much," she sobbed. I twisted it and pinched her clit, and she sobbed harder and came.

I snapped, stripping down and mounting her before my brain caught up to my body. I had to get creative with her big belly. I put her on her side, straddled one leg, the other pulled up as I pushed into her. She was slick, she had been from the moment I'd touched her, and I shoved in smoothly.