𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 10

TAEHYUNG

I watched her walk away feeling a little shell-shocked. She was barely covering anything with her blouse, her skirt still on the floor.

What had I just done?

Lost my fucking mind is what.

I thought about picking the skirt up and handing it to her, but I didn’t trust myself to do even that much. If I followed her it wouldn’t stop there. I was still somehow on the verge of taking her and doing God only knows what to her this time.

Watching her in the shower. Yes, that.

Joining her there. Oh, yes.

Shoving my cock down her throat. Yes, that.

Eating her out. Yes, that.

Spreading her wide and fucking her raw.

Fucking her mindless.

Filling her to dripping with my cum. As many times and as much of it as I possibly could. Owning her cunt so completely that neither of us could walk tomorrow. Yes, especially that.

So I made myself watch her go and hated it.

I’d never fucked up this bad in my life, and I was still so punch drunk giddy from it that I wasn’t even sorry for it yet, not truly, but I knew that was coming.

I locked myself in my bedroom, sincerely frightened at what I’d do if she joined me there. The look on her face, her sweet brown eyes, the tears pouring down those baby angel cheeks as I’d pushed into her would haunt me for the rest of my life, I was sure. She’d been so tender and soft, so innocent as she met my eyes and took every huge inch of me. I’d been ruthless about it once I started. Patient but relentless. And it had been too much for her, but she’d let me in to the hilt. I’d never forget it.

And then there was the other part, the things she’d wanted me to say to her. I’d thought about that stuff before but had never felt comfortable enough with a partner to do it, had never been willing to shut off the nice guy in my head and indulge in something a touch more sinister.

I was still so consumed with it that I started jerking myself off in the shower thinking about it, the sight of traces of her blood still on me perversely stirring me.

I stopped myself short.

It had been just perfect, beyond all expectations and fantasies, and I hadn’t even fucked her for real yet. We’d barely scratched the surface of all the things I wanted to do to her.

I was still trying to convince myself that I could never touch her again with my upper brain.
My lower brain had other ideas. I didn’t even want to jack off because I wanted to save every drop of cum in my future for her personally. It was so fucked up. And so intoxicating.

I wanted to go to her now, to kiss her and hold her, but I didn’t trust myself for one second not to take it further.
But even with all my inner conflict and indecision, my own sense of right and wrong that hadn’t changed, hadn’t budged an inch, I just couldn’t picture a future where I didn’t eventually get to break her in completely and fuck her proper. Certainly no one else could do it. She was mine now.
I was beating off again before I realized it and made myself stop.

I was disgusted with myself, but I knew then that I was saving it for her.
Every drop of my seed would go on her and in her. Anything else was a waste.

I was so fucked.

I tossed and turned for most of the night and woke up at five a.m. feeling a strange kind of panic.
I went straight to her room. I was wearing boxer briefs and nothing else, but I didn’t consider taking the time to get dressed. The panic wasn’t going away; it was growing with every step.If she’s in there sleeping I’m going to fuck her awake, I thought, then castigated myself for the thought.